What is the Site Allocations Plan?
The Site Allocations Plan (SAP) is a Local Plan document that will sit alongside the existing Core Strategy to guide where and how potential development proposals will be built. The Site Allocations Plan includes policies and proposals for:
- Identification and release of Reserve Housing Sites
- Self-build and Custom Housebuilding, including proposed sites
- Built-up Area Boundaries for settlements
- Safeguarding land for A46 junction improvements
- Specific site proposals in Stratford-upon-Avon, Studley and across the rural area
Revised Preferred Options Consultation 2022
Stratford-on-Avon District Council held a public consultation on a further Regulation 18 Preferred Options version of its Site Allocations Plan. The consultation ran from Thursday 16 June until 5.00pm on Friday 29 July 2022. The consultation has now closed.
An updated Key Diagram has been produced to reflect the contents of the Revised Preferred Options Site Allocations Plan. It replaces the version on page 15 in the published plan.
Proposal SCB.7 North of Dog Lane, Napton-on-the-Hill
Under Specific Requirements, replace 1st bullet with the following:
- Retain hedgerows along the northern and eastern boundaries of the site and incorporate intermittent trees
Reserve Housing Site Proforma STR.A
Under Site Development Requirements, replace 1st bullet with the following:
- Restrict housing to eastern part of the site as shown by cross-hatched area on the Stratford-upon-Avon map in Section 8, Part A
Section 8. Policies Map, Part B
- Clifford Chambers – Site 1 should be Site A
- Ilmington – Site 1 should be Site A
- Tysoe – Site 1 should be Site A
- Wellesbourne – Site 1 should be Site A; Site 2 should be Site B; Site 3 should be Site C
SAP Technical Evidence
View SAP Technical Evidence documents
Find out more