- The Council formally adopted the remaining parts of the Development Requirements SPD on 15 July 2019
- H. Shopfront Design, Signage, Security, I. Non-Residential Buildings, K. Holiday Lets and Caravan Parks, O. Parking and Travel, R. Air Quality.
- The Council formally adopted the following parts of the Development Requirements SPD on 15 April 2019:
- C. Access and Connectivity, D. Buildings and Layout, E. Architectural Style, Construction and Materials, F. Residential Amenity, J. Self-build and Custom Build and Modular Housing (updated), S. General and Local Housing Needs and T. Specialised Housing
- SPD Consultation closed 15 March 2019 on the following sections of the document:
- Two new sections: I. Non- Residential Buildings and K. Holiday Lets and Caravan Parks
- Revised sections: H. Shopfronts and Retail, O. Parking and Travel, and R. Air Quality
- The Council formally adopted Part Q. District Heating Networks of the Development Requirements SPD on 25 February 2019
- The Council formally adopted the following parts of the Development Requirements SPD on 10 December 2018:
- A. Good Design, B. Character, G. Agricultural Buildings, J. Self-Build and Modular Housing, L. Open Space, P. Refuse and Recycling, M. Landscaping, N. Biodiversity, and U. Planning Obligations
What is the Development Requirements SPD?
The Development Requirements Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) provides additional guidance on the interpretation and implementation of a number of policies within the Core Strategy. It brings together a number of topics, acting as a single and easy-to-use point of reference.
The various sections of the document were adopted in stages, with the final sections adopted in July 2019.
Adopted sections of the SPD
Previous Draft Consultation Version
Find out more
For further information: please contact the Planning Policy team on 01789 260333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page can be viewed directly via www.stratford.gov.uk/devreq-spd