Also in this section
- 2011 Evidence Documents
- Comparison Goods Retail Study
- Employment Land Study
- Green Infrastructure - District
- Green Infrastructure - Sub-Region
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment
- Housing Provision Options Study
- Landscape Sensitivity Study 2011
- Open Space, Sport & Recreation Audit
- Sustainability Appraisal
- West Mids Renewable Energy Capacity
- Background, Method and Summaries - Landscape Sensitivity Study - July 2011 (2106KB PDF)
- Explanation of forms for Main Settlements (22KB PDF)
- Alcester - Landscape Sensitivity Study (2796KB PDF)
- Bidford-on-Avon - Landscape Sensitivity Study (1973KB PDF)
- Henley-in-Arden - Landscape Sensitivity Study (2295KB PDF)
- Kineton - Landscape Sensitivity Study (1580KB PDF)
- Shipston-on-Stour - Landscape Sensitivity Study - July 2011 - LDF Evidence Base (1764KB PDF)
- Southam - Landscape Sensitivity Study (1708KB PDF)
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Landscape Sensitivity Study (4520KB PDF)
- Studley - Landscape Sensitivity Study (2660KB PDF)
- Wellesbourne - Landscape Sensitivity Study (2135KB PDF)
- Areas of Restraint Assessments and Glossary (6691KB PDF)
- Help with PDFs
Landscape Sensitivity Study 2011 - Stratford-upon-Avon and Main Rural Centres
The main aim of the study is to examine the degree to which the landscape within and on the edge of the main settlements of Stratford District is sensitive to change. In particular the change that would arise if housing or commercial development were to be built in those locations. It was prepared by White Consultants.
The study also appraises Areas of Restraint defined in the Local Plan Review.
The study will provide an input into the assessment of development proposals for the draft Core Strategy.
The Landscape Sensitivity Study - July 2011 is a large document with detailed maps and is available to download in sections from the links below:
Background, Method and Summaries - includes an Executive Summary, contents page and summary maps of the District for sensitivity to housing and commercial development.
Land Cover Parcel/Zone Sensitivity Assessments for each of the main towns and villages in the District.
- Explanation of Sensitivity Assessment forms for Main Settlements
Areas of Restraint Assessments for Main Settlements and a Glossary of terms used in the document.
In June 2012 the Landscape Sensitivity Study was extended to cover Local Service Villages identified in the Draft Core Strategy 2012. An additional study covered Special Landscape Areas in Stratford District which were formerly policies in the District Local Plan Review.
For further information please contact the Planning Policy team on 01789 260314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org