Also in this section
- 2011 Evidence Documents
- Comparison Goods Retail Study
- Employment Land Study
- Green Infrastructure - District
- Green Infrastructure - Sub-Region
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment
- Housing Provision Options Study
- Landscape Sensitivity Study 2011
- Open Space, Sport & Recreation Audit
- Sustainability Appraisal
- West Mids Renewable Energy Capacity
District Green Infrastructure Study
The Green Infrastructure Study for Stratford-on-Avon District was prepared by UE Associates.
Green Infrastructure is the network of open spaces found within and between our towns and villages. It includes waterways, gardens, allotments, street trees, parks and natural heritage amongst others.
The study aimed to identify the existing green infrastructure networks in the District and to seek to strengthen the networks through the principles of protection, enhancement, restoration and creation to ensure they function both individually and as a connected network.
The study will provide an input into the assessment of development proposals for the draft Core Strategy.
District Green Infrastructure Study - Main Report - August 2011
District Green Infrastructure Study - Appendices - August 2011
For further information please contact the Planning Policy team on 01789 260321 or email email@example.com