Hi-5 Summer Holiday Activities for Children

Book now for our day camps taking place across the district, or find out more

Council Tax

More Pages

More pagesMore pages related to the service

Completion Notices

Council Tax Completion Notices

Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates Payment Options

Payment options for your Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates bills for Stratford-on-Avon District Council

Council Tax Bandings

Who is responsible for Council Tax Banding and how are they calculated within Stratford-on-Avon District

Council Tax Charges

Current and past Council Tax charges with explanatory notes for Stratford-on-Avon District Council

Council Tax Demand Notice Format and E-Billing

The format of the Council Tax annual bill was changed this year to green paper. To reduce production costs further from...

Council Tax Scams

Current and past Council Tax scams that Stratford-on-Avon District Council are aware of

Counter-Fraud Statement

Counter-Fraud Statement

Discounts and Exemptions

A description of Council Tax discounts and exemptions

Empty Properties

For advice and information on bringing an empty property back into use.

Help and Advice for Council Tax Debt

Help and Advice for Council Tax debt

Holiday Cottages & Self Catering Units

Holiday Cottages and Self Catering Units

Liability and Calculation of Council Tax Appeals

You may appeal if you consider that you are not liable to pay council tax, for example because you are not the resident ...

Moving Home

If you are moving home, please fully complete one or both of our online forms.

National Fraud Initiative

The Audit Commission The Audit Commission no longer exists and has been replaced by a new local audit framework that ca...

Non-Domestic Rates

Who collects Non-Domestic Rates and how the money is used within Stratford-on-Avon District

Sole or Main Residence

What is sole or main residence

What is Council Tax

How Council Tax is collected and distributed within Stratford-on-Avon District

Who is Liable to Pay Council Tax?

The Council is required to bill in the name of the person liable for the Council Tax.