Better services for residents
Stratford on Avon District Council will soon be giving residents 24/7 access to information about their Council Tax, Housing Benefits, Local Council Tax Reduction and Business Rates.
Customer feedback tells us that residents want to have access to Council Services at a time convenient to them.
This new Service will provide customers with access to their accounts anywhere, at any time.The pages will be very clear and easy to use, providing residents with information and advice.
Benefits for the customer:
- Up to date information about their claim and account
- Frequently asked questions and supporting detail pages
- Direct links to other areas on the council website
- Access via PC, tablet and smartphone
- Available 24/7/365
- Intuitive & easy to use
Benefits for the Local Authority:
- Promotion of money saving initiatives such as e-billing, notifications and direct debit take up
- Advice enabling more effective self-service and reducing avoidable contact
- Customised to reflect the Stratford on Avon District Council website
For further information, please contact Revenues:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01789 260990
- Fax: 01789 260969