STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/01191/VARY Vary Conditions 2 and 4 of planning permission 19/00883/FUL (date of decision 05/07/2019) to allow internal amendments (to allow 5 bedrooms) and alterations to the approved landscaping layout. (Original description of development: Application for full planning permission comprising the conversion of existing agricultural buildings to provide two residential dwellings) at The Grange, The Slade, Fenny Compton, CV47 2YB for Mr Matthew Whitthread
- 21/00499/FUL Proposed polytunnel within garden boundary at Malthouse, Charlecote, Warwick, CV35 9EW for Dr Rupert Collins
- 21/00815/FUL Convert existing garage into additional habitable accommodation and erection of new outbuilding at Red Barn, Alcester Road, Little Alne, Aston Cantlow, B95 6HW for Mr N Harsant
- 21/00459/FUL replacement single storey rear extension at Jasmine Cottage, Campden Hill, Ilmington, CV36 4JF for Mr Moon
- 21/01311/FUL Proposed temporary change of use of land and construction of temporary outdoor theatre for performances July to September 2021 (to be removed by October 2021) and permanent new bound gravel surfacing for riverside walk at Swan Gardens (south Of Theatre Gardens) Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BB for - Royal Shakespeare Company
- 21/00951/FUL This is a proposal to refurbish and extend the Tennis Clubhouse and replace an existing store to provide updated facilities for the benefit of club members and visitors at Alcester Tennis Club, Moorfield Road, Alcester for Rob Lomas
- 21/00816/LBC Convert existing garage into additional habitable accommodation and erection of new outbuilding at Red Barn, Alcester Road, Little Alne, Aston Cantlow, B95 6HW for Mr N Harsant
- 21/00706/FUL Erection of a balcony at first floor to allow for a platform and stairs to ground level on the rear at 8 Avenue Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UW for Mrs Louise Carr-Smith
- 21/01043/FUL New single storey extension with hipped to existing garage and alterations to existing driveway at Coppers, Chapel Street, Welford-on-Avon, CV37 8PX for Mr Ben Lee
- 21/01171/FUL Replacement dwelling at 22 Welcombe Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UJ for Mr Chris Preen
- 21/00952/FUL Change garage doors from twin to double type to enable the existing garage at 2 The Croft, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5DY for Mrs Patricia Walters
- 21/00975/FUL Demolition of single storey structure and construction of new 2 storey and first floor side extensions at 3 Garden Row, Scholars Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HF for Mr Chris Howard
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/00899/FUL Proposed Redevelopment of the existing Indoor Riding Arena (Sui Generis Equestrian) to a Commercial/Light Industrial unit (Class E), alterations to vehicular access and ancillary works at Pittern Hill Riding School, Pittern Hill, Kineton for Mr Mark Webster
- 21/00900/VARY Variation of condition 20 - wording be changed from 'Prior to the occupation of the 30th dwelling the access for vehicles from Park Lane shall be reconstructed in accordance with the details shown on plan number 123/GA/005 Rev D,' to 'Prior to occupation of 85th Extra Care unit or within six months of commencement of the permitted Phase 3 groundworks, whichever is earliest, the access for vehicles from Park Lane shall be reconstructed in accordance with the details shown on plan number 123/GA/005 Rev D.' of planning permission 12/02231/VARY (Variation of condition 6 (height parameters details of new buildings) of planning permission 10/00420/OUT to allow increase in height of central facilities building as part of approved scheme for demolition of existing buildings, extracare development (use class C2) including 132 private sector extracare units, 47 affordable extracare units, central facilities building, shop, medical centre, allotments, new cricket pavilion, estate manager's accommodation, car parking, associated landscaping and infrastructure) granted on 07/01/2013 at Maudslay Park, Village Road, Great Alne, B49 6HS for IVG Inspired
- 21/00878/FUL Change of use of site from Sui Generis equestrian to Class E. Affecting public right of way at Pittern Hill Riding School, Pittern Hill, Kineton for Mark Webster
- 21/00899/FUL Proposed Redevelopment of the existing Indoor Riding Arena (Sui Generis Equestrian) to a Commercial/Light Industrial unit (Class E), alterations to vehicular access and ancillary works. Affecting public right of way at Pittern Hill Riding School, Pittern Hill, Kineton for Mr Mark Webster
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to Planning Development, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX or by email: Planning.email@example.com within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the Council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.