STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/02129/LBC Single-storey side extension to form utility room; erection of front canopy and removal of internal partition at The Stable House, Warwick Road, Pillerton Hersey, CV35 0QJ for Mr and Mrs Joel Fetherston-Dilke
- 20/01933/LBC Replacement of single-glazed timber casement window on front elevation to exactly match the existing at Long Thatch, Wolverton Fields, Norton Lindsey, CV35 8JN for Mr Clive Danks
- 20/02197/FUL Erection of 2 x 1-bed flats and all associated works including demolition of front boundary wall at Land Rear of 3 Broad Walk, Stratford-upon-Avon for Mr Adrian Francis
- 20/02234/VARY Variation of condition number 2 (Approved drawings) of planning permission 18/03649/FUL (Demolition of existing garage and attached store with replacement of new garage and integrated store.) VARY would add plans 6589-02a to accommodate minor amendments to the previously approved building, to show the provision of a metal flue at Hill Cottage, School Lane, Warmington, OX17 1DE for Mr Mike Jones
- 20/01530/FUL Oak frame shed at the end of the garden at Brown House, Little Compton Road, Barton-On-The-Heath, GL56 0PJ for Mr Chris Seymour-Smith
- 20/02358/VARY Variation of condition number 2 (Approved drawings) of planning permission 19/00255/LBC (Demolition of existing garage and attached store with replacement of new garage and integrated store), to show the provision of a metal flue at Hill Cottage, School Lane, Warmington, OX17 1DE for Mr Mike Jones
- 20/02203/FUL Erection of boundary wall fencing and hedging, erection of timber clad equipment store and other associated and enabling development to facilitate conversion of building to children's day nursery at Snitterfield Methodist Church, Bearley Road, Snitterfield, CV37 0JH for Mr and Mrs McLeod
- 20/02194/FUL Replacement of vintage oil fired central heating boiler with Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) system. The external unit of the proposed ASHP will be located at the rear of the property and approx 1.7m from the property boundary with the adjacent Greenbanks. The volume of the proposed ASHP external unit is approx 0.75 m3, which is larger than the 0.6 m3 allowed as permitted development in Schedule 2, Part 14, Class G of The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015. All other permitted development conditions are met by the proposed installation at Emberley Leys, Chapel Lane, Ratley, Banbury OX15 6DS for Mr Adrian Berry
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/00206/REM Reserved matters for details of the layout, scale and appearance for the construction of the village centre spine road and access road up to the approved junction with the B4100, pursuant to condition 1 of outline planning permission 15/00976/OUT. The application was an EIA application and an Environmental Statement was submitted with this at Kingston Grange, Banbury Road, Lighthorne, Warwick, CV35 0AE for Mr Oliver Bell
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/02269/TPO T1 - horse chestnut - Reduce by 4-5metres T2 - oak - Crown lift removing one large limb (towards house) and 2-3 other smaller branches and remove all dead wood at Belmont, 29 Carters Lane, Tiddington, CV37 7AP for Mr Mark Newell
- 20/02342/TPO T1 - lime - Crown lift by 2-3metres at Dove House, The Pinfold, Carters Lane, Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon for Mr Paul Tomlinson
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during the restricted office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.