STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/01283/FUL Conversion and extension of garden store to create garden room/home office at The Old Rectory, Lower End, Whichford, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 5PQ for Mr Peter O'Kane
- 20/01108/LBC Repair of front elevation timber frame at 1 Devon House, Church Road, Long Itchington, Southam, CV47 9PW for Lorraine Ash
- 20/01063/LBC Removal of existing door and window at rear of property and the installation of new fully glazed painted timber double door in the existing structural opening and new composite timber decking at The Royal Oak, 44 High Street, Alcester, B49 5AB for Star Pubs Bars
- 20/01293/FUL Part demolition of existing flat roof garage structure, construction of rear single storey conservatory, first floor side extension and entrance porch at Honahlee, Luddington Road, Luddington, CV37 9SJ for Mr and Mrs Hughes
- 20/01282/FUL Proposed customer seating area ancillary to the Barge and Quaterdeck (Resubmission of withdrawn application Ref. No. 20/00775/FUL) at The Barge and Quarterdeck, Bancroft Basin, Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6AT for Mr Colin Pike
- 20/00878/LBC Repairs to external fabric including repointing and masonry repairs to north elevation and repairs to Priests' Porch roofs and replacement of rainwater goods on south elevation at Guild Chapel of The Holy Cross, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HB for Rebecca Hampson
- 20/01062/FUL Removal of existing door and window at rear of property and the installation of new fully glazed painted timber double door in the existing structural opening and new composite timber decking at The Royal Oak, 44 High Street, Alcester, B49 5AB for Star Pubs Bars
- 20/01284/LBC Conversion and extension of garden store to create garden room/home office at The Old Rectory, Lower End, Whichford, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 5PQ for Mr Peter O'Kane
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect
of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/00946/FUL Demolition of the existing dilapidated outbuildings at The Crown Inn and the construction of 4no. C3 residential flats, 6no. C1 letting rooms and new commercial space to be used as A3 Cafe and A1 Hair Dressers with associated facilities. Affecting public right of way at The Crown Inn, 8 High Street, Stockton, Southam, CV47 8JZ for Mark Lidgard
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.