STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/01183/FUL Erection of 1-bed granny annexe (linked to Ye Old Cottage) in lieu of extant garage and associated works including removal of caravan and storage container at Ye Old Barn, The Green, Sambourne, B96 6NU for Mr T Treadwell-Hands
- 19/03151/FUL APPEAL Demolition of existing club house to the rear of the Old Tramway Public House and erection of two three-storey detached residential dwellings, including improvements to the public house vehicular access, raised pedestrian walkways , car parking, landscaping and other ancillary works at The Old Tramway, 91 Shipston Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7LW for Punch Partnerships (PML) Ltd
- 20/01545/LBC Side extension at Cherry Tree Cottage, 3 The Green, Claverdon, Warwick, CV35 8LL for Mr Kevin Buckley
- 20/01405/FUL Rear one and a half storey orangery and loft conversion in a conservation zone at Leet Cottage, Shuckburgh Road, Priors Marston, CV47 7RS for Mr And Mrs Pike
- 20/01388/COUQ Change of use of agricultural buildings to 3no dwellings at White House Farm, Malthouse Lane, Earlswood, Solihull, B94 5DX for McNally
- 20/01402/ADV Printed images on construction hoardings for Costume Workshop project at 38 - 39 Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BA for Royal Shakespeare Company
- 20/01420/FUL Full application for the change of use of a traditional brick rural building to a single residential dwelling, single storey extension and associated works at Butlers Road Farm, Clarks Lane, Long Compton, CV36 5LB for Mr Robert Whittaker
- 20/01313/FUL Replace existing pool building with a building for ancillary accommodation at The Laurels, Clifford Chambers, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8HX, for Mr and Mrs Abell
- 20/01158/FUL Demolition of existing rear single storey extension. Construction of a two storey rear extension and internal alterations. All materials to match existing at 13 Ryland Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BP for Mr and Mrs Bolton
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/01355/VARY Vary condition 1 of application 16/03128/VARY (Variation of Condition 3 of application 13/02888/FUL (Erection of temporary (3 years) workshop (250 sqm) with ancillary storage, temporary toilets, plant, fence and associated works) granted 17 December 2013 to allow the retention of the temporary workshop (Building 549) with ancillary storage, temporary toilets, plant, fence and associated works for a further three year period) to allow continued use of a temporary tent building with ancillary storage, temporary toilets, plant, fence and associated works for a further three year period to support ongoing business need at Jaguar Cars Ltd, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick ,CV35 0XJ for Mrs Mary-Ann Jones
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.