STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/03534/FUL Demolition of lean to and rebuild to the match the existing dimensions and finish at Fernbank Boat Lane Welford-on-Avon CV37 8EN for Mr Anthony Higley
- 19/03538/FUL Proposed change of use of land to residential garden land and erection of fence at Land Off Station Road Shipston-on-Stour for Mr C Howard
- 19/03551/LBC Internal and external works to building including: re-roofing with addition of membrane/insulation and reinforcement of roof structure; layout alterations to all floors including conversion of lean-to to utility/pantry and addition of ensuites to bedrooms; insert glazing to kitchen partition and door; replacement of treads/risers to staircase from ground to first floor and replacement of existing staircase from first to second floor; replace concrete floors in lean-to and lounge for limecrete floor; addition of rooflights; replacement of rainwater goods for cast iron; remodel fireplaces to lounge and bedroom; fabric repairs at Mabels Farmhouse Back Street Ilmington CV36 4LJ for Ms Lydia Robinson
- 19/02764/FUL Installation of conservatory to the rear of the property at 23 Bull Street Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6DT for Mrs Sian Wade
- 19/03549/FUL Part demolition and construction of new single storey extension to provide additional ground floor bedroom and bathroom at 1 The Yard Bearley CV37 0SN for Mr Joseph Knight
- 19/03276/OUT Outline application with all matters reserved except for access, for the erection of up to five age exclusive dwellings for the over 55's at Old Vicarage Snitterfield Road Bearley CV37 0SR for Mr Greg White
- 19/03550/FUL Amendment to recently approved planning permission (ref 18/03514/FUL) to increase length of garage building by 1.0m at 44 Haydon Way Coughton B49 5HZ for Mr and Mrs Bansal
- 19/03251/FUL Subdivision of existing shop (A1) to create a new professional services unit (A2) including associated alterations to the elevations of the building, installation of plant, the erection of enclosures and landscaping within the car park area and the removal of a tree from the car park area at 75-76 Coventry Street Southam CV47 0EA for Heart Of England Co-operative Group
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.