STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/02934/FUL Application for installation of external plant equipment at roof level (3no roof condensers and 1no 2-Fan Gas Cooler) at 24 - 26 Bridge Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6AD for Tesco Stores Ltd
- 19/03153/LBC External decoration to pub at Keys And Kitchen, 6 Ely Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LW for Mrs McIntyre
- 19/02990/FUL Replacement building to form private gym and spa at Stoneythorpe Hall, Leamington Road, Southam, CV47 2DL for Mr Rowland Johnson
- 19/03080/VARY Variation of condition two (plans) of planning permission 15/02554/FUL, as varied by 17/03048/VARY and 18/00507/VARY, to allow for replacement garage. Original description of development: proposed new dwelling for local occupancy at Goose Bank, Village Road, Warmington, OX17 1BT for Mr Holmes
- 19/03152/ADV Replacement external signage at Keys And Kitchen, 6 Ely Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LW for Mrs McIntyre
- 19/02745/VARY Variation of conditions 4 and 12 of planning permission 16/02671/FUL dated 25 May 2017 to allow for amendments to site levels and boundary treatments. Original description of development: Erection of 7 dwellinghouses, re-alignment of vehicular access off Church Road and associated development at Appleton House, Church Road, Snitterfield, CV37 0LE for Mrs Emma Foster
- 19/03084/FUL Alterations to existing dwelling to include front, rear and south side extensions to provide an 8 bedroomed dwelling at 57 Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7AF for Mr M Dinnes
- 19/02930/FUL Demolition of existing single storey store and food preparation area and the erection of a single storey side and rear extension to create new toilets, entrance and food preparation area. Internal alterations to refurbish existing toilet facilities at The Norman Knight, Main Street, Whichford, CV36 5PE for The Trustees
- 19/03065/FUL Demolition of existing rear single storey extension and outbuildings to be replaced with new single storey extension. New dormer to facilitate loft conversion with Juliet balcony. Existing coal chute to basement widened at 27 West Street. Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6DN for Mr and Mrs Weetman
- 19/03137/LBC The proposed works are a combination of essential repairs and improvements to the existing internal and external fabric, and the re-ordering and extension of the building layout to improve the living accommodation for the current owners and their extended family at Boddington Farm, Luddington Road, Luddington, CV37 9SD for Mr & Mrs Farrar
- 19/02559/LBC Replace rotten front bay window. Re-pointing of the front elevation, removing old cement joints and replacing with a traditional lime based mix at Tarrants, Vicarage Road, Napton-on-the-Hill, Southam, CV47 8NA for Mr Andrew Bean
- 19/03119/LBC Repairs to west elevation: first floor and ground floor timber framing and brickwork panels at 3 Devon House, Church Road, Long Itchington, CV47 9PW for Mr and Mrs Shenkman
- 19/03145/FUL Replacement doors and windows and one new window at 1 Church Lane, Shottery, CV37 9HQ for Mr and Mrs T Stott
- 19/03025/FUL Construction of stable block with tack and feed store and adjoining tractor shed at Mears Farm, Oxhill, Bridle Road, Pillerton Hersey, Warwick, CV35 0QB for Mr David Stephenson
- 19/03136/FUL The proposed works are a combination of essential repairs and improvements to the existing internal and external fabric, and the re-ordering and extension of the building layout to improve the living accommodation for the current owners and their extended family at Boddington Farm, Luddington Road, Luddington, CV37 9SD for Mr and Mrs Farrar
- 19/02226/FUL Engineering operations and plant room associated with the installation of a ground source heat pump to serve Plot 1 and 2 at Manor Farm, Duck Lane, Welford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8QF for Mrs Sally Stratton
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/02480/FUL Proposed change of use of builders yard and live work unit (residential flat and Class B1 business use) into a self contained flat with private garden area plus flexible uses within Classes D1, D2 and or B1 on the ground floor. Retention of associated storage building with design revised as built, with change of use to independant self storage within Class B8, and retention of generator building (retention as built) (mainly retrospective application) at The Oaks, Walton Road, Wellesbourne, CV35 9JB for Mr John Kendrick
- 19/02996/VARY Varation of Conditions 2, 8, 10 and 15 to amend the plans to include a proposed 21-space staff car park within planning permission reference 17/03089/FUL (New side extension to northern elevation of principal building and variation of condition 2 attached to planning permission reference 17/00756/VARY to state' The premises hereby approved shall not operate outside the hours: 0700 - 2300 Monday to Friday and 0700-1300 hours Saturday. There shall be no movement of materials within the areas of storage shown on drawing reference RS-F-EXT- Storage-01-RevF, including any movement of materials onto or off racking and storage areas hereby approved outside of the hours 0700-2100 hours Monday to Friday and 0700-1300 hours Saturday (originally granted planning permission under 14/01661/FUL for a change of use into Use ClassB2 (General Industry)) at SIG Roofspace, Alcester Heath, Alcester, B49 5JG for Roofspace Solutions Ltd
- 19/02686/FUL Proposed change of use from holiday cottage to local needs dwelling. Affecting public right of way at Garden Cottage, Admington, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4JN for Miss J Carruthers
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD2)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below. The development does not accord with the provisions of the development plan in force in the area in which the land to which the application relates is situated:
- 19/02720/FUL Change of use from Agricultural Building to B8 Storage (retrospective) at Hands Farm, Middlefield Lane, Newbold-on-Stour, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8TX for Mr Geoff Wilson
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/03159/TPO -T93 oak - Reduce overall height by 5metres, with longer lateral branching to be cut back proportionately (to south east in particular), together with local adjustments to the reduction where appropriate, if any further change/deterioration of condition has occurred since the previous consent notice in 2015 (works not undertaken to date). -T72 horse chestnut - Reduction of tip-weights and canopy of significant large limb over footpath. Estimate 25% reduction of limb, depending on the extent of decay within the limb. Extent of decay assessed upon aerial inspection. -T74 horse chestnut - Fell. -Forest School poplars and ashes - Removal of deadwood stems and deadwood within the canopies of the trees, which would be within areas of fall and reach of the Forest School. Reduce canopy weight of trees, which lean over the Forest School site, especially where stem cankers are evident. Those stems with tight stem unions and included bark forks to be removed and/or reduced. -oak adjacent roadside with long heavy limb over Fisherman's car park - Reduce tip-weight by pruning back by approximately 3metres, subject to aerial inspection and limb condition at Compton Verney House Estate, Compton Verney, Warwick, CV35 9HZ for Mr Gary Webb
- 19/03109/TPO -T33 lime - limb broke off in high winds - Reduce height by 20 - 25% to improve stability.
-T12 English yew - hanging branch: prune to secondary growth point.
-T15 English oak - Remove deadwood over road.
-T23 English oak - Remove or reduce unstable deadwood. Stack at base of tree.
-T29 bird cherry - Fell. -T37 beech - Reduce height by 8 metres to below neighbouring trees.
-T54 weeping willow - Top failed in strong winds - reduce back to suitable growth point.
At Ladbroke Hall, Flat 21, Church Road, Ladbroke, CV47 2DF for Mrs Margaret Watts
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.