The Permit to Trade form establishes standards which you are expected to comply with if you wish to trade in Stratford-on-Avon District for the purpose of a temporary event or market. If you are a business that sells food or alcohol, and are registered with a different local authority, you will need to complete a Permit to Trade form if you wish to trade within Stratford-on-Avon District.

Contact: The Environmental Health team

Last updated on 19/06/2023