Online forms

Abandoned Vehicles Form

Report an abandoned vehicle

Apply for a Pavement Licence

Apply for the pavement licence

Assisted Collection Form

Request an assisted refuse collection

Building Control Application

Make a Building Regulation submission

Complaint Form

Make a complaint about council procedures or the services you receive

Covid-19 Recovery Enquiry Form

While opening your business safely during Coronavirus you can send us any queries about any planning, licensing, hygiene...

Debit and Credit Card Payments

Make a payment using your debit or credit card

Discretionary Housing Payment Application

Apply for Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP)

Dog Control Form

Register an enquiry or complaint regarding dogs

Environmental Health Form

Make a general Environmental Health enquiry or complaint

Fly Tipping Form

Report fly tipping incidents

Grounds Management Form

Report grounds management issues

Duty to Refer Form

Duty to refer homeless or threatened with homelessness households online form

Information for received business rates grant

Information on Received business rates grant

Job Vacancy Application Form

Create or return to a council job application

Large Household Items Collection

Book the removal of large household items

Licensing Enquiries/Complaints

Contact the Licensing team with a question, information, or complaint

Missed Bin Report Form

Report a missed bin collection

Moving Home

If you are moving home, please fully complete one or both of our online forms

Pest Control Form

Book a pest control visit

Planning Enforcement Notice Form

Request investigation of a suspected breach of planning control

Private sector housing form

Private Sector Housing Form

Refuse/Recycling Bin Request

Request a new, additional or replacement refuse or recycling bin

Refuse/Recycling Enquiries Form

Make a refuse or recycling comment, enquiry or complaint

Request an Allpay Card

Request an Allpay card to pay your Council Tax

Request for personal data or other information

Submit a Freedom of Information request to Stratford-on-Avon District Council

Single Occupier Discount

Claim a single occupier discount on your Council Tax bill

Street Cleansing Form

Make a query, comment or request regarding channel sweeping or litter picking

Temporary Events Notices Form

Apply for a Temporary Events Notice