STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/02311/FUL A single storey side extension, fenestration, roof valley and internal alterations at 145 High Street, Henley-in-Arden B95 5BA for Mr and Mrs J Powrie
- 20/02283/LBC Replacement timber front door painted Chartwell Green; addition of open timber porch to front elevation; replacement double-glazed windows to front elevation to match existing design; replacement double-glazed window to rear elevation changing from metal to timber casement; replacement sliding doors to side elevation at 2 Priors Court, Almond Cottage, Main Road, Priors Marston, CV47 7RH for Natasha Conlon
- 20/02304/FUL Proposed demolition of existing single storey conservatory and two storey rear structure. Construction of new 2 storey rear extension and loft conversion with flat roof dormer to loft conversion stairwell at 3 West Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6DW for Mr Gary Tunaley
- 20/02039/LBC Replacement windows at Nightingale Cottage, Wood Lane, Cherington, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 5HY for Mr Simon Golton
- 20/02230/FUL Demolition of single storey lean-to and new two storey extension at 2 School Lane, Lower Brailes, OX15 5HP for Mr R Wild
- 20/02312/LBC A single storey side extension, fenestration, roof valley and internal alterations at 145 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5BA for Mr and Mrs J Powrie
- 20/02363/LBC Proposed structural repairs to dwelling along with rebuilding of single storey element (store) and internal alterations to provide essential services. Demolition of the lean-to extension whilst retaining the original wall and coping and constructing a replacement extension at The Lodge, Barton-on-the-Heath, Moreton-in-Mars,h GL56 0PJ for Barton Farms Ltd
- 20/02406/FUL Single storey rear and side extension plus two-storey rear extension at Far End, 6 The Yard, Bearley, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0SN for Mr John Crisp
- 20/02362/FUL Proposed structural repairs to dwelling along with rebuilding of single storey element (store) with the demolition of the lean-to extension whilst retaining the original wall and coping and constructing a replacement extension at The Lodge, Barton-on-the-Heath, Moreton-in-Marsh, GL56 0PJ for Barton Farms Ltd
- 20/02323/FUL Demolition of existing single storey side extension and erection of a two storey side extension in its place at 15 Oxford Street, Southam, CV47 1NS for Mr Leigh Hunt
- 20/02353/FUL Single storey replacement rear extension and first floor rear extension above at 3 Montagues Corner, Chapel Street ,Welford-on-Avon, CV37 8PX for Mr & Mrs T Bateman
- 20/02344/FUL Extension and conversion of redundant building to form independent dwelling house at Coughton Lodge, Birmingham Road, Coughton, B49 5HU for Mr G Cooke
- 20/02491/FUL Change of use of first-floor flat to ancillary office space for existing ground-floor children's day nursery at Meadow View, Church Street, Harbury, CV33 9EY for Mr and Mrs Nealon
- 20/02509/FUL Reinstatement of roof and provision of timber barn doors to existing barn door openings at Longdon Manor, Darlingscott, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4PW for Ms L Brabyn
- 20/02510/LBC Reinstatement of roof and provision of timber barn doors to existing barn door openings at Longdon Manor, Darlingscott, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4PW for Ms L Brabyn
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/01942/FUL Extension to provide additional unit in Use Class E (formerly referred to as Use Class D2) at Pathlow Farm, Featherbed Lane, Pathlow, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0ER for James Mahon And Sons
- 20/01377/OUT Outline application (access and layout for determination) for an arena building and stables with 20no. grooms apartments at Dallas Burston Polo Grounds, Southam Road, Stoneythorpe, CV47 2DL for Dr Dallas Burston
- 20/02468/FUL Development of 28 residential dwellings (C3 Use Class) and associated works comprising internal access roads (off Bailey Avenue), parking, open space, hard and soft landscaping including boundary treatment and drainage infrastructure at Meon Vale, Campden Road, Lower Quinton for St. Modwen Homes Ltd
- 20/02251/VARY Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of planning permission 20/00374/FUL dated 29/05/2020 to reduce the size of the proposed garage and amend the elevations. Original description of development Construction of a new dwelling, detached outbuilding and associated works. Affecting public right of way at Land off Priory Lane, Pillerton Priors for Vaughan Roberts
- 20/01377/OUT Outline application (access and layout for determination) for an arena building and stables with 20no. grooms apartments. Affecting public right of way at Dallas Burston Polo Grounds, Southam Road, Stoneythorpe, CV47 2DL for Dr Dallas Burston
- 20/02172/FUL Conversion of existing stables to provide additional accommodation to existing dwelling. Change of use of agricultural land to garden land and associated works. Affecting public right of way at Hill Farm, Keys Lane, Priors Marston, Southam, CV47 7RU for Mr & Mrs R Sadler
- 20/02528/VARY Vary condition two (approved plans) of planning permission 18/03170/FUL (date of decision 22/01/2019) to accommodate changes to fenestration and elevations and installation of solar panels. Affecting public right of way at Doctors Barn, Whichford, Shipston-on-Stour CV36 5PW for Anita Sinclair
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during the restricted office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.