STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01763/LBC Conversion of existing dwelling into 4 separate dwellings. Existing holiday let to remain and is unaffected by the proposals at The Moat House, Dorsington Road, Dorsington, CV37 8AX for Mr & Mrs R Vaudry
- 19/01759/COUC Opening of small café at 2 Shrieves Walk, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6GJ for Mr Szilveszter Nemeth
- 19/01665/FUL Removal of shed structures and erection of new temporary building at Forge Garage, High Street, Lower Brailes, OX15 5HX for Mr and Mrs Haycock
- 19/01498/LBC To remove existing ground floor plaster and skirting boards to enable damp proof treatment to be undertaken to eradicate rising damp. Replace plaster and skirting board at 157 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5BA for Mr Philip Woolard
- 19/01729/LBC Replacement of existing gallows hanging sign. One gallows hanging, non-illuminated projecting sign to the right side of the shopfront. Replacement of two information boards with updated content. One fascia sign on proposed sentry box. All signs with gold finish text on satin black backgrounds at 5-7 Wood Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6JA for Mr C Pragnell
- 19/01727/FUL Replacement dormer and two other windows at Low Thatch, High Street, Welford-on-Avon, CV37 8EF for Dr A Rokison Woodall
- 19/01814/FUL Single-storey oak-framed orangery extension at Shepsden, Bakehouse Lane, Shotteswell, Banbury, OX17 1JA for Mr and Mrs Shepherd
- 19/01762/FUL Conversion of existing dwelling into 4 separate dwellings. Existing holiday let to remain and is unaffected by the proposals at The Moat House, Dorsington Road, Dorsington, CV37 8AX for Mr and Mrs R Vaudry
- 19/01735/ADV Replacement of existing gallows hanging sign. One gallows hanging, non-illuminated projecting sign to the right side of the shopfront. Replacement of two information boards with updated content. One fascia sign on proposed sentry box. All signs with gold finish text on satin black backgrounds at 5-7 Wood Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6JA for Mr C Pragnell
- 19/01694/FUL Convert garage roof space to hobbies room at Baytree Cottage, 5 College Lane, Long Compton, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 5LF for Mr Malcolm Loveridge
- 19/00520/FUL Proposed two-storey side and rear extension and installation of mezzanine at Snitterfield Methodist Church, Bearley Road, Snitterfield, CV37 0JH for Mr and Mrs McLeod
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01750/REM Reserved matters (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) pursuant to outline permission 18/00940/OUT for demolition of existing buildings and erection of 20 dwellings with associated open space and infrastructure; including the discharge of conditions 4 (Contamination), 5 (CMP), 6 (Drainage), 7 (Drainage Plans), 8 (Hedges), 9 (WSI), 10 (Archaeological Mitigation Strategy), 12 (EVCP), 18 (Bins) and 19 (Water Butts) at Veterinary Investigation Centre, Luddington Road, Luddington, CV37 9SJ for Cameron Homes
- 19/01486/FUL Improvements to visitor facilities at Charlecote Park comprising: improvements to visitor parking; alterations to the visitor route from the car park; a new building providing visitor reception and toilets; conversion of existing buildings near the car park for retail and catering at Visitor Centre, Charlecote Park, Charlecote for National Trust
- 19/01291/REM Reserved matters application pursuant to outline permission 14/01186/OUT - for an extension to the approved internal road within Phase 4 of Meon Vale at Meon Vale, Campden Road, Long Marston for St Modwen Developments Ltd
- 19/00182/OUT Outline planning application with all matters (access, layout, scale, appearance and landscaping) reserved for subsequent approval for the erection of up to 10 dwellings (Use Class C3) and associated parking, landscaping and ancillary infrastructure. Reconsultation due to amended red line boundary and revised proposals at Lilley Meadow, Solus Gardens, Southam for Owl Homes Ltd
- 19/01653/VARY Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 18/00308/FUL (Erection of dwelling house and garage) to enable the integral double garage to be converted into living accommodation and associated fenestration and door alterations. Affecting public right of way at Planning Site, Mill Lane, Fenny Compton for Mr and Mrs M and J Squire
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01855/TPO - T1 oak - Reduce crown by approx 1-1.5 metres retaining approx 10 metre spread. Crown thin by approx 10%. T2, T3 and T4 hazel - Re-coppice to ground level retaining a coppice stool of approx 8-12 inches. T5 blackthorn tree - Remove at Land Adjacent Wheelwright Gardens, Old Road, Long Compton, CV36 5LN for Mr Chris Wyatt
- 19/01783/TPO - T1 silver birch: Reduce height by 3 metres and reshape to balance to height and spread of 13 metres and crown thin by 15% at 2 Old School Mead, Bidford-on-Avon, Alcester, B50 4AW for Mrs Hannah James
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.