STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/02613/FUL Alterations to existing access to include dropped kerb, replacement boundary treatment with access gates and the terracing of land levels to serve boat mooring to include extension to existing landing stage at land opposite 9 Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7AE for Mr S Vaughan
- 19/02806/LBC RETROSPECTIVE 2 Hanging projection sign 2 Fascia signs at Crabtree and Evelyn, 1 High Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6AU for Mr Eade
- 19/02725/LBC Installation of 1x replacement panel and lighting to existing gibbet, one non illuminated fascia sign and one non illuminated door plaque at Garrick Inn, 25 High Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6AU for Mr Dickinson
- 19/02601/FUL Material change of use of the Old Coach House (holiday let), to a residential annexe serving the property known as Dene House at Dene House And The Old Coach House, Bridge Street, Kineton, Warwick, CV35 0HP for Mr Julien Foster
- 19/02626/LBC Erect a hanging sign (one was here previously before we were tenants) in keeping with the signs adjacent belonging to our neighbours, the opticians and the estate agents at 57 Ely Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LN for Mrs Sarah Hartwell-Crowe
- 19/02450/FUL Conversion of play room and games room into a single dwelling with garden and associated parking at The Glebe, Back Lane, Tredington, CV36 4NJ for Srp Building Ltd
- 19/02757/FUL Change of roof material from glass to tiles at Sykes House, Queen Street, Halford, CV36 5BT for Mr I Sloan
- 19/02758/LBC Change of roof material from glass to tiles at Sykes House, Queen Street, Halford, CV36 5BT for Mr I Sloan
- 19/02547/FUL Replacement timber workshop at Bishops Farm, Old School Lane, Lighthorne, Warwick, CV35 0AU for Mr and Mrs Cairns
- 19/02539/FUL Demolition of existing detached dwelling house and construction of 4 residential apartments plus formation of vehicular access and associated landscaping at Beynac, St Gregorys Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UH for Ms Mary Arigho
- 19/02681/ADV RETROSPECTIVE 2 Hanging projection sign 2 Fascia signs at 1 High Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6AU for Mr Eade
- 19/02659/FUL Proposed oak framed carport, enclosed porch and elevational improvements to the existing dwelling at Barton House, Church Lane, Welford-on-Avon, CV37 8EL for Mr and Mrs A Sutcliffe
- 19/02655/FUL Proposed retaining wall at 4 Orchard Corner, Church Lane, Haselor, B49 6LX for Mr and Mrs Steers
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.