CIL and Section 106 Monitoring

We have a team dedicated to monitoring and collecting Community Infrastructure Levy and Section 106 income:

Warwickshire County Council (WCC) Section 106 Enquiries

If your enquiry relates to Section 106 obligations or contributions payable to WCC, please contact its Environment & Regeneration team:

Land Charges

If you require a copy of a Section 106 agreement, our Land Charges department can provide this for a small fee.

Alternatively, you may wish to try locating a copy of the agreement on our E-Planning system; Section 106 agreements can be found alongside the notice of planning decision for applications received from 2013 onwards.

Planning Applications

If you want to find out what you need to do for your planning application and what documents you need to submit, please visit our Planning and Building pages or:

Contact: The Planning Admin team

Last updated on 11/02/2022