STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/01424/FUL Demolish conservatory and erect two storey side extension at 4 Periwinkle Cottages, Jack Thomson Croft, Salford Priors, Evesham, WR11 8XL for Mr Tony Sharpe And Mrs Jill Staples Grantham
- 21/01221/FUL Restoration and conversion of redundant farm buildings to form 5 dwellings and infrastructure provision (modern concrete block buildings and covered yards to be removed) at Curacy Farm, Lighthorne, Warwick, CV35 0AX for Mr Stan Tompkins
- 21/01371/FUL Proposed independent picket fence to rear of existing wall and reinstatement of gates to provide security of garden and parking area at Glen Cottage, High Street, Lower Brailes, OX15 5HX for Mrs M Marsh
- 21/01605/VARY Vary condition 2 of planning permission 20/02876/FUL (date of decision 09/04/2021), to reduce the width of the access road at Edge Hill Wood, Edgehill, for Mr Robert Waley Cohen
- 21/00529/VARY Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 20/00930/FUL dated 31 July 2020 to allow changes to the internal layout and fenestration at Home Farm, Main Street, Stretton-on-Fosse, GL56 9SA for Long Leather
- 21/01737/FUL To replace the present temporary mineral-felt roofing material with terne-coated steel to make a permanent repair on the south aisle roof. To carry out the repairs and improvements as recommended by the architect at St Peter and Vincula Church, High Street, Ratley OX15 6DS for Mrs A C Harding-Smith
- 21/01690/LBC Proposed external and internal alterations at Rushbrook Farmhouse, Rushbrook Lane, Tanworth-in-Arden, B94 5HW for Martha Pinkney
- 21/01389/FUL Two-storey side extension, single-storey rear extension, replacement porch canopy and demolition of existing side garage at Tremarta, Cross Road, Alcester, B49 5EX for Mr & Mrs Henderson
- 21/01781/LBC Reconstruction of outer leaf of brickwork to extension cavity wall at Weston Court, Weston Road, Weston-on-Avon, CV37 8JY for Mr V Abbas
- 21/01635/FUL Rebuilding of collapsed sections of retaining wall to Yew Tree Walk and repair works to the reminder of the wall at Upton House, Banbury Road, Upton, OX15 6HT for Charlotte Stockdale
- 21/01622/FUL Excavation in the existing dining room in connection with its use as swimming pool at Home Farm, The Old Granary, Home Farm Road, Idlicote, CV36 5DT for Mr Graham Chappell
- 21/01373/ADV Proposal to install 6x Fascia sign and 2 x projecting sign at Tesco Express, Church Street, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4AT for Mr Andy Horwood
- 21/01600/FUL Demolition of the existing building. Construction of 6no.apartments with associated parking and amenity space. Apartments to be 4 x 2 bed and 2 x 1 bed at 7 Benson Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UU for Mr David Cranage
- 21/01700/FUL Demolition of existing dwelling and outbuildings, removal of storage container, erection of replacement dwelling, garage building and all associated works at Preston Bagot End, Old Road, Preston Bagot, B95 5EF for Mr and Mrs J Danter
- 21/01400/ADV 1 no. new internally illuminated fascia sign advertising Coventry Building Society & 1 no. double sided non illuminated projecting sign with Coventry Building Society emblem at 53 Coventry Street, Southam, CV47 0EP for Mr Piers Stidston
- 21/01250/FUL New gate and fencing at The Retreat, Church Lane, Warmington, Banbury, OX17 1DA for Mr Simon Wennberg
- 21/01409/FUL Demolition of existing garage and erection of two storey front extension, single storey side and rear extension and creation of three pitched roof dormer windows and one flat roof dormer window, introduction of slate roofing materials, cedar cladding and render at The Green, Middletown, Moreton Morrell, CV35 9AU for Mr & Mrs Granville
- 21/01407/FUL Proposed single story rear extension and part first floor extension at Asterias, Church Road, Snitterfield, CV37 0LF for Mr & Mrs Burgoyne
1) To replace 3x single glazed wooden sash windows dating from 1990's with 3x wooden double glazed wood sash windows (Side elevation) (design to match existing).
2) To repair and decorate 4x Georgian single glazed sash windows (front elevation).
3) To remove a stud wall built in the 1990's and relocate, to allow the bathroom to be accessed by householders and guests via the landing rather than going through Bedroom 1.
4) To extend ensuite shower room 2 by building a stud wall into bedroom 3 (to alllow removal of leaking sink over the stairs and replacement of this with a laundry cupboard) at 32 Church Street, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4AP for Mrs Helen Edwards
- 21/01636/LBC Rebuilding of collapsed sections of retaining wall to Yew Tree Walk and repair works to the reminder of the wall at Upton House, Banbury Road, Upton, OX15 6HT for Charlotte Stockdale
- 21/01234/LBC To install to the internal side 1no.fixed glazed over-panel to the window above the door, and channels to support 2no.lift-out security panels across the door with cross bars for support. This is to improve the security performance of the door during closed hours at Upton House, Upton, Banbury, OX15 6HT for Upton House
- 21/01526/LBC Renovate the cellar by replacing the ramped earth clay floor with an insulated concrete slab. Provide a waterproof system to the walls and steps. Replace the rotten suspended timber floor over the cellar. Replace the cellar window with a timber framed double glazed window with trickle vents at Fairview, Chapel Lane, Shotteswell, OX17 1JB for Jenny Pollard
- 21/01571/LBC Replace existing exterior door in kitchen with an exact replica. The existing door/frame have warped creating a gap around the door almost 10mm wide in places. This causes heat loss and drafts, increasing heating fuel usage. The new door will be of the same design and dimensions as the current door. Materials: oak and glass at Dene Hollow, Old School Lane, Lighthorne, Warwick CV35 0AU for Mr Peter Reynolds
- 21/01372/LBC Proposed independent picket fence to rear of existing wall and reinstatement of gates to provide security of garden and parking area at Glen Cottage, High Street, Lower Brailes, OX15 5HX for Mrs M Marsh
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/01377/FUL Replace glass roof to conservatory with slate roof, construction of rear single storey extension and replacement of conservatory windows. Affecting public right of way at Greenslade Farmhouse, Holloway Hill, Lower Brailes, OX15 5JA for Mr and Mrs Rawle
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to Planning Development, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX or by email: Planning.email@example.com within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the Council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.