STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/02759/FUL Two storey rear extension and new detached garage with solar panels to side facing roof slope at The Old Post Office, Main Street, Moreton Morrell, CV35 9AL for Mr and Mrs Walsh
- 20/02760/FUL Remove existing timber frame garage which is in poor condition and replace with a similar carport including a storage room at Attwood Cottage, Banbury Road, Ladbroke, CV47 2BY for Martin Neal
- 20/02828/FUL Installation of below ground LPG tank at Larkstoke Manor, Admington, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4JH for Mr and Mrs Clarke
- 19/03487/FUL APPEAL Demolition of existing garages to the rear of Masons Court and construction of a single dwelling at Masons Court, Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6ND for Taylor Reed Homes Ltd
- 20/00144/LBC APPEAL Demolition of existing garages to the rear of Masons Court and construction of a single dwelling at Masons Court, Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, for Taylor Reed Homes Ltd
- 20/02829/FUL Proposed new estate barn and associated landscaping at Larkstoke Manor, Admington, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4JH for Mr and Mrs Clarke
- 20/02652/FUL Erection of a greenhouse at The Manor, Mollington Road, Shotteswell, OX17 1HU for Mrs Jill Pittaway
- 20/02825/LBC Demolition of existing C20th flat roofed garage located within the rear courtyard of the property, and the construction of a new double garage and toilet in the same location. Proposed new shower room in existing store next to Old Coach House at Dene House, Bridge Street, Kineton, CV35 0HP for T Burch
- 20/02824/FUL Demolition of existing C20th flat roofed garage located within the rear courtyard of the property, and the construction of a new double garage and toilet in the same location. Proposed new shower room in existing store next to Old Coach House at Dene House, Bridge Street, Kineton, CV35 0HP for T Burch
- 20/02884/FUL Erection of a timber framed and clad garage and store at 3 Sycamore Court, Mayfield House, Kineton Road, Little Kineton, CV35 0DT for Mr Fred Pearson
- 20/03003/FUL 2 storey extension to the rear of the house. Single storey extension to form garden room at the rear at The Old Orchard, Mill Street, Harbury, Leamington Spa, CV33 9HR for Mr R Johnson
- 20/02861/VARY Vary conditions 2, 3 and 4 of planning permission 20/00621/FUL (date of decision 22/06/2020) to provide an enclosure to the access stair in line with Building Regulations at Bell Inn, Evesham Road, Salford Priors, Evesham, WR11 8UU for Mr James Meakins
- 20/02872/FUL Timber conservatory to replace existing conservatory at The Manor, Mollington Road, Shotteswell, OX17 1HU for Mr and Mrs Pittaway
- 20/02873/LBC Timber conservatory to replace existing conservatory at The Manor, Mollington Road, Shotteswell, OX17 1HU for Mr and Mrs Pittaway
- 20/02845/FUL Construction of 2 x 3 bed houses at Garage Blocks, Redlands Crescent, Stratford-upon-Avon, for OXF Architects
- 20/02852/FUL Proposed single storey front extension in filling under existing veranda at Wilmcote Post Office, 1 Aston Cantlow Road, Wilmcote, CV37 9XN for Dhasee
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 20/02796/VARY Variation of Condition 2 of planning permission 19/02668FUL dated 20th December 2019 to allow for alterations to the approved plans to include redesigned elevations and increased footprint amongst other alterations. Original description of development: Erection of three dwelling houses. Affecting public right of way at Land Adjacent To Telephone Exchange, Bearley Road, Snitterfield for Mr Sandeep Singh
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during the restricted office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.