A free-to-use facility for young children to enjoy.
The paddling pool is now closed. It will reopen on Saturday 2nd May 2020, if government instructions permit it. Please check this page or Stratford-on-Avon District Council's social media channels for any further updates.
The paddling pool may be drained for cleaning or repair - a process that may take up to six hours, so please be mindful of this if you are planning a visit.
There is a strict monitoring regime at this paddling pool:
- We check for broken glass three times a day.
- We test chlorine levels three times a day, adjusting when necessary.
- We clear litter from the site and empty the litter bins on a daily basis.
The address of this facility is:
The Recreation Ground
Swans Nest Lane
Advice to Keep You and Your Children Safe
- The paddling pool is for the use of young children only.
- Babies and children should not wear nappies in the paddling pool, but can wear a purpose-made costume for swimming pool use.
- All children inside the paddling pool enclosure must be accompanied by a responsible person who is in charge of the child at all times.
- Take care: paddling pools can be hazardous. Water presents a risk of drowning and injuries can occur from hitting the hard surround.
- Children should only be allowed to enter the pool area when the gate is open. When the gate is closed, access is not permitted.
- The nearest public telephone is at Stratford Leisure Centre, Bridgeway, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6YX.
- A first aid kit is also available at Stratford Leisure Centre.
- A defibrillator is located at the side of the nearby Sports Pavilion.
- Public toilets are located by the entrance to the play area.
- No dogs; no glass/china; no diving; no running; no food or drink; no skateboards, rollerblades or BMXs.
To report an accident, fault or damage to the area please contact Stratford-on-Avon District Council's Leisure Services team: