A free-to-use facility for young children to enjoy.
The paddling pool is now closed and will reopen on Saturday 2nd May 2020 (weather permitting). Please check this page or Stratford-on-Avon District Council's social media channels for any further updates.
The paddling pool may be drained for cleaning or repair - a process that may take up to six hours, so please be mindful of this if you are planning a visit.
There is a strict monitoring regime at this paddling pool:
- We check for broken glass three times a day.
- We test chlorine levels three times a day, adjusting when necessary.
- We clear litter from the site and empty the litter bins on a daily basis.
The address of this facility is:
The Recreation Ground
Swans Nest Lane
Advice to Keep You and Your Children Safe
- The paddling pool is for the use of young children only.
- Babies and children should not wear nappies in the paddling pool, but can wear a purpose-made costume for swimming pool use.
- All children inside the paddling pool enclosure must be accompanied by a responsible person who is in charge of the child at all times.
- Take care: paddling pools can be hazardous. Water presents a risk of drowning and injuries can occur from hitting the hard surround.
- Children should only be allowed to enter the pool area when the gate is open. When the gate is closed, access is not permitted.
- The nearest public telephone is at Stratford Leisure Centre, Bridgeway, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6YX.
- A first aid kit is also available at Stratford Leisure Centre.
- A defibrillator is located at the side of the nearby Sports Pavilion.
- Public toilets are located by the entrance to the play area.
- No dogs; no glass/china; no diving; no running; no food or drink; no skateboards, rollerblades or BMXs.
To report an accident, fault or damage to the area please contact Stratford-on-Avon District Council's Leisure Services team: