STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/02858/LBC Remove breeze block wa ll (c.1994), glass-pane doors, built-in wardrobe, and steel/concrete supports. Install oak framing at 7 Priors Court, Old Cedars, Main Road, Priors Marston, CV47 7RH for Mr John Timson
- 21/02892/FUL Proposed outbuilding to provide garaging for family car, garden machinery and chicken pen at Tawny Cottage, Main Street, Tysoe, Warwick CV35 0SW for Mr And Mrs Colin Locke
- 21/02786/FUL Conversion of existing second floor bathroom into bedroom, internal alterations and enlargement of existing rear dormer window at 7 Stratford Road, Alcester, B49 5AU for Mr and Mrs Tony Bishop
- 21/02539/VARY Variation to Condition 1 (approved plans) of Reserved Matters Approval 20/01654/REM dated 13 January 2021 in respect of the Outline Consent 20/00137/VARY. Amendments comprise the slight relocation of dwellings to Plots 1 and 3 and car ports to Plots 1 and 2, with the squaring-off of the dwelling footprint of all Plots and handing of Plot 2 first floor and moving of chimneys to the external elevation on all Plots, with consequential revisions to internal layout, elevations and garden layouts, plus a revised porch to Plot 1 and amendments to the materials. Variation to Condition 7 (site layout) to amend the referenced drawing in accordance with the above at Land north of Moreton Morrell Lane, Lighthorne for Mr Andrew Dudden
- 21/02872/LBC Replacement and relocation of gas flue above porch on rear elevation at Oak Farm House, Ufton Fields, Ufton CV33 9NZ for John Strachan
- 21/02931/FUL Erection of a single storey three bay oak framed outbuilding to be used for garaging (Revised Scheme) at The Moat House, Dorsington, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8AX for Mr Robert Vaudry
- 21/02591/FUL Conversion of the upper floors of an existing building from residential (C3) to a hairdresser salon (E). The salon currently operates in the same building and takes up the lower floors. The works require no demolition or external works. All works are internal and cosmetic. The upper flat has been empty for several years and was not in a fit state for inhabitation at 1 Union Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QT for Leanne Curtis
- 21/02753/FUL Removal of conservatories and replacement single storey rear extension including the addition of an external stair case, erection of a porch, alterations to fenestrations and external facing materials at Cedar Hurst, Chapel Street, Welford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 8PX for Mr R Wilson
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/02871/FUL Replacement and relocation of gas flue above porch on rear elevation at Oak Farm House, Ufton Fields, Ufton, CV33 9NZ for John Strachan
- 21/01909/FUL Proposed two new warehouses/industrial units for the use of the existing business on site. Affecting public right of way at Coventry Bridge Meadow, Tomlow Road, Napton-on-the-Hill, CV47 8HX for Trendgrey Construction Ltd
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- -T1 birch: reduce back roadside crown to match the crown width on the garden side, pruning to growth points. Reduce back dead and decaying section of tree on garden site, pruning back to a live growth point at 4 Loxley Heights, Banbury Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 7HT for Mr Rob Allen
- -T1 weeping ash - Fell
- -T2 lime - Fell, or alternatively reduce height and spread by 5metres at 17 Old School Mead, Bidford-on-Avon, Alcester, B50 4AW for Mr Graham Murray Scholefield
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to Planning Development, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX or by email: Planning.email@example.com within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the Council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.