STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford on Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
Application No. (Conservation Area) Details
- 23/02864/LBC Internal and external alterations and refurbishment to main hotel including demolition of and formation of partitioning, staircases, lifts. New window, lantern light, glazed screen and door openings externally at Hallmark Hotels - The Welcombe, Warwick Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0NR for Mr Heath Forusz.
- 24/00078/LBC Repair to the south western gable including rebuilding brick chimneystack and central section of stone gable wall and repointing of outer sections of stonework at Lobbington Farm, Kineton Road, Butlers Marston, Warwickshire CV35 0NJ for Mr Shamus Henderson.
- 24/00133/FUL Extension to existing garage at The Rushes, Luddington Road, Luddington, Warwickshire CV37 9SJ for R Wells.
- 23/02714/FUL (Part retrospective) Change of use to hot food takeaway (sui generis) at Quick Stop 14, Greenhill Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LF for Mr. Hawkar Mahmood.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford on Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below
Application No. Details
- 23/02984/FUL Erection of one local market dwelling and all associated works, including amended access and bin store (amendments to 20/02612/FUL). Affecting public right of way at Spring House, Willington Village Road, Willington Barcheston, Warwickshire for Mrs S Bygate.
- 24/00073/VARY Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 23/02787/FUL dated 1st December 2023 to allow for revised siting of building and alterations to roof pitch and ridge height. Original description of development: New ancillary storage unit. Affecting public right of way at Land Off Poolhead Lane, Poolhead Lane, Tanworth-in-Arden, Warwickshire B94 5EH for Mr Dennis Buckland.
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Elizabeth House, Church Street,
Tel: 01789 267575
Back to news listing