STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/03039/FUL Erection of greenhouse at The Meads, 79 Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7AF for Block
- 21/03668/FUL Dropped kerb and parking arrangements at 20 Warwick Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6YW for Mrs Cleaver
- 21/03519/FUL Single storey rear extension (with amended internal layout) and 2.4m high timber fence at The Coffee Stop and Deli, Southam Street, Kineton, CV35 0LN for Mr Shah Hussain
- 21/03494/FUL Single storey side extension, new cladding to replace existing render. Erection of new porch to the front of extension and internal alternations at Manor Farm Bungalow, Ratley, Banbury, OX15 6DS for Mrs Rebecca Goodman
- 21/03523/FUL Erection of single storey boot room at Last Cottage, Idlicote Road, Honington, CV36 5AA for Mr D Ivens
- 21/03579/FUL Re-roof single storey garage with pitched roof design, part garage conversion, part rear extension, replacement front windows and boundary wall alterations at 33 College Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BW for Mr and Mrs Aaron Paxton
- 21/03647/LBC Replace existing timber windows and doors with new painted timber windows and doors. Make minor internal alterations at Pool Yard, Rogers Lane, Ettington, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7SX for Mr and Ms Mark and Lucy Jones and Kenna
- 21/03510/LBC Conversion of barns to create two dwellings and two ancillary outbuildings, creation of new driveway to farmhouse and new agricultural access road at Alveston Hill Farm, Alveston, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7RL for Mixed Farm Limited.
- 21/03657/FUL Erection of a single storey side extension at Nightingale Cottage, Wood Lane, Cherington, CV36 5HY for Mr Simon Golton
- 21/03343/LBC Replace existing hard sand and cement render with the recommended lime and sand render on the lower 50% of the front of the building. Replace internal hard sand and cement render with the recommended internal lime and sand render on the front wall and part of the left hand front room wall (facing the building from the street). Repaint the external and internal wall with the original white colour with microporous paint at Leamington Cottage, Vicarage Hill, Tanworth-in-Arden, B94 5AN for Mr David Cowan
- 21/03459/LBC Window Alterations to remove the existing metal frames and single glass from the timber subframe (to be retained in situ) and fit a like for like replacement metal frame, prefinished in white, with a slim conservation double glazed unit. To replace the existing timber kitchen window with a new double glazed timber window of a design which matches the design of the existing house. To replace the patio door on south elevation with a new timber door with double glazed glass panels of a design which matches the design of the existing house at Mears Farm, Oxhill Bridle Road, Pillerton Hersey, CV35 0QB for Mr David Stephenson
- 21/03264/FUL Installation of external air conditioning unit and server cabinets at Malt Mill Lane Complex, Malt Mill Lane, Alcester for Mr Christian Halford
- 21/03627/LBC Replacement of existing conservatory with oak framed orangery at Cruck House, 1 Ufton Fields, Ufton, Leamington Spa, CV33 9PE for Miss Molly Wright
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/03337/REM Reserved matters application following grant of 16/02615/OUT for plots 1A and 1B. Erection of one industrial unit, total footprint 2,785sqm, vehicle parking, landscaping, drainage and all associated works. (includes information required to be submitted by conditions 8 trip generation, 9 car parking, 10 cycle parking and 11 levels of 16/02615/OUT) at Land North Of Arden Forest Industrial Estate Arden Road Alcester for
- 21/02330/OUT Outline application for the demolition and replacement of existing Scout Hut and the construction of up to 15 self-build/custom build dwellings with all matters reserved (except for access) at Land west of Jubilee Fields, Stockton for Mr John Acres
- 21/03021/FUL Proposed Track for the purpose of Agriculture. Affecting public right of way at Field adjacent to Glenhurst Farm, Henley Road, Claverdon, CV35 8PS for Mr J Chima
- 21/03225/FUL Construction of an office pavilion to replace dilapidated outbuilding office accommodation. Affecting public right of way at Oldberrow Manor, Ullenhall Lane, Ullenhall, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5PF for Mr Kevin Stevens
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to Planning Development, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX or by email: Planning.firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the Council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.