STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/03768/FUL Single storey courtyard infill extension at Merryfields, Vicarage Hill, Tanworth-In-Arden, B94 5EB for Mr C Pedley
- 22/00018/LBC Conservation of Shakespeare Statue on Sheep Street elevation at Town Hall, Sheep Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6EF for Sarah
- 21/03739/FUL Installation of solar panels at Manor Cottage, Upper Quinton, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8SX for Mr Lancelot Clarke
- 22/00136/LBC Repair Works to External Envelope of Listed Building at Masons Arms, Aston Cantlow Road, Wilmcote, CV37 9XX for Mr Michael Vining
- 22/00148/FUL Retrospective application for construction of wall and ha-ha and change of use of land to domestic garden at Yew Tree Farm, Yew Tree Farm Road, Ascott, CV36 5PP for Mr And Mrs N Rahman
- 21/04111/LBC Proposed extension and alterations to 46,47 and 48 Preston on Stour and new parking area (including 4 electric vehicle charging points) at 46, 47 and 48 Village Green, Preston-on-Stour, CV37 8NG for Mrs Hunt
- 22/00158/FUL Installation of glazed side units to existing outdoor eating area and erection of a double door frame. Insulation of roof and walls at Pound Cottage, Charlecote Road, Charlecote, CV35 9EW for Mr and Mrs Tom Gilhooly
- 22/00196/FUL Erection of a single storey kitchen extension, remove canopy over door and build entrance lobby and demolish existing garage and erect new garage at Church End House, Main Street, Whichford, CV36 5PG for Jenny Scrivener
- 22/00190/FUL Proposed demolition of existing garage and lean-to store, and formation of new double garage with studio accommodation at Garroulds, The Green, Sutton-under-Brailes, OX15 5BH for Mr and Mrs J Caines
- 22/00210/FUL Insertion of new roof light within north east elevation, replacement of existing rooflight within south west elevation and erection of timber staircase and screen to facilitate use of loft space above garage as home office at Redvale House, Church Bank, Tredington, CV36 4SF for Mr Philip Elliott
- 21/04097/FUL Change of use and alterations to the curtilage listed barns into a single dwelling at Great Alne Mill, Mill Lane, Great Alne, for Mr Thomas Hughes and Mr Carl Jobe
- 21/04099/LBC Change of use and alterations to the curtilage listed barns into a single dwelling at Great Alne Mill, Mill Lane, Great Alne, for Mr Thomas Hughes and Mr Carl Jobe
- 22/00197/LBC Erection of a single storey kitchen extension, remove canopy over door and build entrance lobby and demolish existing garage and erect new garage at Church End House, Main Street, Whichford, CV36 5PG for Jenny Scrivener
- 22/00134/FUL Proposed single and two storey extensions to main house, new swimming pool and pool house, and new boundary wall with vehicular entrance gate at Holly Tree Cottage, Oxhill, Bridle Road, Pillerton Hersey, CV35 0QB for Mr And Mrs C Woods
- 21/03916/FUL The proposals are for repairs and refurbishment of the historic timber frame at Deppers Bridge Farm. Additional associated works are proposed along with the proposed removal modern materials in order to better protect the historic building as a whole from weathering. General proposals are as follows:
- Erection of scaffolding and structural propping.
- Careful removal of some existing materials and storage for re-placement.
- Removal of non-historic materials detrimental to the condition of the building.
- Inspection of existing timber frame and external wall materials.
- Repairs and face-plating to historic timber with modern timber to match, on the historic timber frame.
- Replacement of historic timber with modern timber to match, on the historic timber frame.
- Re-placement and reformation of historic materials to external walls and roof.
- Removal of uPVC and rusted metal rainwater goods for replacement with cast aluminium rainwater goods
- Clean, record and carefully remove and store historic rammed earth floor.
- Install breathable insulated floor with historic earth relayed as part of the floor detail with existing quarry tiles on top.
- Works to remove existing tanking from and repointing of Cellar walls.
- Works to remove existing tanking and gypsum plaster for replacement with lime plaster in Drawing Room.
- Installation of cross flow, automated absolute humidity ventilation units in sanitary spaces throughout the building.
- General repairs and maintenance works to external and internal masonry walls throughout the property.
- Removal of existing cement mortar, repointing with lime mortar and associated works to internal stone gable wall.
- Installation of steel bracing plates to the purlins of the Cart Shed roof
- Installation of a drain to the building perimeter
- Refurbishment of historic sash windows and timber doors in the 19C section of the property at Deppers Bridge Farm, Deppers Bridge, Southam, CV47 2SZ for Mr Mark Sheen
- 22/00125/LBC The proposition of a structural surveyor is for a beam on the ground floor dining room to be replaced with a new one. No alteration is required at Badgers Farm, Halford Road, Idlicote, CV36 5DR for Lady Sonia Hornby
- 21/03543/LBC To remove and dispose of existing timber windows 1 to 13 on drawings 123098/1 to 3, replace with new polyester powder coated aluminium double-glazed windows to meet current Building Regulations; insulation values to Part L, glazing to Part N, and trickle ventilation to Part F at Stratford-upon-Avon Library, 12 Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6PZ for Mr John Gallagher
- 21/03685/FUL Replacement of 13 softwood framed single glazed windows with double glazed aluminium framed windows at Stratford-upon-Avon Library, 12 Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6PZ for Mr John Gallagher
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/03993/FUL Formation of a new vehicular access as a replacement to an existing vehicular access, to be permanently closed at Thousand Acre Farm, Priors Marston, Southam, CV47 7SS for Ms J Campion
- 22/00184/FUL Proposed siting of extraction equipment, shopfront alterations and advertisement consent for new signage at Maybird Retail Park, Unit O, Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0HZ for Rizzo Ltd
- 22/00185/ADV Fascia sign x 1 Projecting sign x1 stamp sign x 1 at Maybird Retail Park, Unit O, Birmingham Road Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0HZ for Rizzo Ltd
- 21/03357/FUL Change of use of land and building to Dog Day Care Centre at The Leasowes, Tanworth-in-Arden, Solihull B94 5AE for Bruce's Doggy
- 21/04093/FUL Full planning application for proposed extra care development (Use Class C2) for a net increase of 6no. Extra Care Units, comprising 5no. purpose-built Extra Care Units, and 1no. purpose-built Extra Care unit in place of the approved laundry building, changes to approved car parking and landscaping, and erection of substation building. Full planning application to be considered in contemplation of planning permission reference 16/03277/FUL as approved on 07/07/2017 at Maudslay Park, Great Alne for Inspired Villages.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- T1 yew - To prune back from the cottage and driveway by approximately 1metre. To balance the remaining crown, carrying out an overall prune of approximately 1metre, off the top and sides at West End Cottage, Mill Street, Harbury, CV33 9HS for Mrs Sally Heigl
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to Planning Development, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX or by email: Planning.firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the Council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.