What Type of Placements Are Available?
We offer one or two week unpaid work experience placements, where they are linked to your school, college or university.
What You Will Need to Tell Us?
You will need to tell us:
- the dates that you need the placement (or tell us if this is flexible)
- The area(s) that you would be interested in
Which Teams Offer Work Placements?
- Customer Services
- Town and Country Planning (Policy and Development Control)
- Environmental Health
- Community Safety
- Business, Enterprise and Tourism
- Building control
- Community Leisure
- Council Tax and Benefits
- Refuse and Recycling
- Land Charges
Our direct services only work so effectively as a result of the dedicated assistance of our support services. Our range of support services includes:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accountancy
- Consultation and Customer Insight
How Do I Apply For a Work Experience Placement?
To apply for a placement please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , remembering to tell us what area you are looking for and also the dates of the planned placement.