A 'Penalty Charge Notice' parking contravention system is in operation in our car parks for the contraventions listed below. These contraventions are displayed on the signs in the car parks.
- Parking for longer than the period paid for
- Parking without displaying a valid ticket
- Parking without paying the appropriate charge for the type of vehicle
- Parking outside any of the marked bays designated for parking
- Parking in bays marked as 'Disabled' without displaying a valid Blue Badge
- Parking in a bay reserved for a different class of vehicle
- Camping or remaining in occupation overnight of a caravan or caravanette
- Leaving an unhitched caravan or trailer in the car park
- Leaving the engine of a stationary vehicle running for more than 5 minutes
- Parking for longer than the maximum period permitted
- Parking at any time other than during the opening time of the car park
- Parking, where parking is not permitted at any time
- Parking outside permitted restricted hours
Should you commit any of the above contraventions a Penalty Charge Notice may be issued;
The penalty charge is £70 / £50. If paid within 14 days of the contravention the penalty can be reduced to £35 / £25.
For information about On-Street parking contraventions in Warwickshire please go to: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/parking
For further information please contact Parking Services on 01789 260691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stratford-on-Avon District Council (Off Street Parking Places) Order 2013.