STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01366/FUL Insert new window into front elevation at Orchard Cottage, Dassett Road, Avon Dassett, CV47 2AY for Mr & Mrs Deeming
- 19/01346/FUL Remove existing single-storey outbuilding within curtilage of Grade II Tapestry Cottage and replace with new timber frame garden annexe in lieu at Tapestry Cottage, 5 Tavern Lane, Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9HE for Mr James Langman
- 19/00946/FUL Erection of new glass screens to rear courtyard and creation of external seating area to front of premises at 43 Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 for Mr Ratcliffe
- 19/01351/VARY Variation of condition 4 of listed building consent 17/02450/LBC to allow the omission of breathable roofing membrane, and strip of 1F felt to be installed at the ridge, to bat loft to meet requirements of ecologist. Reference to 'drawing 02C' to be changed to '1959/02D', and reference to 'Heritage Statement' to be changed to 'Heritage Statement August 2017 Rev A' at Marlcliff Farm, The Bank, Marlcliff, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4NT for Jenny Gowans
- 19/01235/FUL Creation of a vehicular access for agriculture/forestry maintenance of the land including the creation of a new private footpath/bridleway running along the vehicular access at Land South West of Bitham Hall, Avon Dassett, for Mr Ray Randerson
- 19/01246/FUL Change of use from offices to photography studio at Gresham House, High Street, Harbury, CV33 9HW for Mr Mark Fraczek
- 19/01395/FUL Proposed orangery to the rear at Lower Farm, Admington Road, Admington, CV36 4JW for Mr & Mrs A Sharp
- 19/00875/FUL Erection and replacement of max 1.2m high garden style fences at Park House Kitchen Garden, Clopton House, Clopton, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0QR for Mr & Mrs Kevin & Elizabeth Quartermaine
- 19/01459/ADV Replacement external signage at Keys and Kitchen, 6 Ely Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LW for Mr Moore
- 19/01414/FUL Gable end wall reinforcement and repairs including the addition of a new low-level brick skin, topped with a course of cant bricks at 4 Chapel Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BE for Royal Shakespeare Company
- 19/00997/FUL Change of use of existing residential annexe (formerly a clinic) to short-term letting (28 days max.) at The Old School House, The Square, Long Itchington, CV47 9PE for Mrs Carole Manley
- 19/01396/LBC Proposed orangery to the rear at Lower Farm, Admington Road, Admington, CV36 4JW for Mr& Mrs A Sharp
- 19/01470/LBC Due to the nature of the house, and due to its significance, it is important to have a family member or member of their staff on site 24 hours a day to respond to the fire and intruder alarm. A secondary staircase is required under the Regulatory Reform Order otherwise the family will not be able to provide a flat for their staff to live in at Farnborough Hall, Mollington Lane, Farnborough, OX17 1DU for Ms Emily Knight
- 19/01353/VARY Variation of condition 4 of planning permission 17/02450/FUL to allow for the omission of breathable roofing membrane, and strip of 1F felt to be installed at the ridge, to bat loft to meet requirements of ecologist, specifically reference to 'drawing 02C' to be changed to '1959/02D', and reference to 'Heritage Statement' to be changed to 'Heritage Statement August 2017 Rev A' at Marlcliff Farm, The Bank, Marlcliff, Bidford-on-Avon, Alcester for Jenny Gowans
- 19/01415/LBC Gable end wall reinforcement and repairs including the addition of a new low-level brick skin, topped with a course of cant bricks at 4 Chapel Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BE for Royal Shakespeare Company
- 19/01263/FUL Removal of existing duo-pitched rear dormer and construction of new larger flat roofed rear dormer at 31 West Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6DN for Mr & Mrs Carter
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01349/FUL Transfer of Modular 2 classroom units onto existing hardstanding playground. Affecting public right of way at Skilts School, Gorcott Hill, Beoley, B98 9ET for Mr Zahid Mahmood
- 19/00845/VARY Variation of Condition 2 of 16/03825/VARY (which is a Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of planning permission 13/00785/FUL for the 'Demolition of existing buildings and erection of a replacement dwelling for The Stable Lodge') to allow for retention of part of the existing stables used by nesting swallows (retrospective). Affecting public right of way at Land Adjacent to Highdown, Pratts Lane, Mappleborough Green, Studley, B80 7BW for Mrs H Bell
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.