The team aims to:
- Deliver relevant news and important information to our residents and partners.
- Use a variety of channels to communicate with and inform the public.
The service is responsible for:
- Handling all press and media enquiries serving local, regional and national newspapers, television and radio stations, acting as the first point of contact and liaison between the Council and the media.
- Issuing all Council news releases which are published on our website, internal channels and social media accounts.
- The Council's corporate social media accounts:
- X (formerly Twitter)
All our social media channels are monitored Monday to Friday 9-5. We will reply to messages and comments during that time. Please note that Stratford-on-Avon District Council reserves the right to delete or remove any disruptive, offensive or abusive posts. Spamming or posting multiple posts and comments in any of our platforms will result in user being reported.
- Council publications including Parish & Partner Briefing.
- Working together with the print and design team to managing the Council's corporate ID and branding.
- Working with the webteam to manage the website content.
- Crisis communications in an emergency.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com