STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford on Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
Application No. (Conservation Area) Details
- 23/02852/LBC Conversion of a Grade II listed barn to form a residential annexe with single storey extension at Newbold House, Church Lane, Newbold-On-Stour, Tredington Warwickshire for Grace Norris.
- 23/02592/FUL Single storey extension to form accessible accommodation at The Manor, Manor Farm House, Barton Road, Little Compton, Warwickshire GL56 0RZ for Mr Matthew Fielden.
- 23/02763/LBC Replace existing cracked timber lintel over window to match existing at The Old Red Lion, 42 Church Street, Shipston-on-Stour CV36 4AS for Ms Anna Quartermain.
- 23/02882/FUL Replacement of post and rail fencing and associated landscaping at The Lodge, Henley Road, Great Alne, Warwickshire B49 6HR for Mrs Sarah Barker.
- 23/02762/LBC To replace the existing slate roof using the existing slates and the uPVC guttering with matching guttering at Leeson House, High Street, Napton-On-The-Hill, Warwickshire CV47 8LP for Mr Paul Close.
- 23/02824/LBC Cleaning and repairs where necessary of the existing Hornton stone memorial together with repairs and replacement of adjacent paving and repointing of boundary wall at Avon Dassett War Memorial, Avon Dassett for Councillor Michael Blakeman.
- 23/02851/FUL Conversion of a Grade II listed barn to form a residential annexe with single storey extension at Newbold House, Church Lane, Newbold-On-Stour, Tredington Warwickshire for Grace Norris.
- 23/02895/FUL Single storey side extension and conversion of existing garage to changing rooms at 83 Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 7AF for Chris Taylor.
- 23/02751/FUL Relocation of existing drive and access, including new gates at Dove Cote, Church Road, Ladbroke, Warwickshire CV47 2BY for Mr Carl Holloway.
- 23/02892/FUL Timber window replacement and formation of two new openings for French casements off the rear lounge and removal of a mantlepiece at Yarningale Farm, Yarningale Lane, Yarningale Common, Warwickshire CV35 8HW for Ms Penny Jacob.
- 23/02301/LBC Replacement of a damaged, environmentally/ economically inefficient and unusable front door at 99 Banbury Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 7HW for Calthorpe.
- 23/02812/VARY Variation of conditions 1, 2, 10, 15 and 16 of planning permission 21/03871/VARY dated 6 May 2022. Original description of development: Removal of condition 5 (restriction on number of burials) of planning permission reference 16/02244/VARY (variation of condition 5 (use of building) and 7 (opening hours)) in relation to application 13/03305/FUL.
- Original description of development (13/03305/FUL): Change of use of land from agriculture to Natural Burial Ground, demolition of grain store and erection of new reception building, widening of access driveway and creation of parking areas (revised scheme to that approved under 10/01405/FUL) and retrospective consent for the creation of 3.0 metre wide circular track route through the field set aside for use as Natural Burial Ground at Alne Wood Park, Natural Burial Ground, Spernal Lane, Great Alne Warwickshire B49 6JG for The Heart of England Forest.
- 23/01661/FUL Proposed stables, tractor and hay shed, manege, horse walker and associated landscaping following change of use of land to equestrian at Middle Hunscote Farm, Stratford Road, Charlecote, Warwickshire CV35 9ET for Ms Y Martin.
- 23/02922/VARY Variation of condition 12 of planning permission 15/03517/OUT (date of decision 19th April 2016) to allow for reinstatement of Permitted Development rights under Schedule 2 Part 1 Classes A and E of the General Permitted Development Order. Original description of development: Outline application for the demolition of existing workshops and the erection of 8no.detached dwellings (all matters reserved except for access). Affecting public right of way at Mayfield Farm Bear Lane Henley-in-Arden for Mr M Downes.
- 23/02965/FUL Rear extension to replace existing Garden Room. Affecting public right of way at Stourton Hill, Cottage Hill Road, Stourton Warwickshire CV36 5HH for Ms Robyn Durie.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below
Application No. Details
- 23/02912/TPO -T1 horse chestnut - Reduce crown by 4metres (or more if allowed). Dead wood and crown lift by 6metres to clear highway and lamppost.
-T2 yew - Prune back from pedestrian footpath and road by 1metre where possible.
-T3 yew - Prune back from pedestrian footpath and road by 2metres.
-T5 yew - Reduce overall crown by 4metres (or more if allowed) to aid with alleviating weight from tree which is leaning on the boundary wall. Crown lift neighbour's side by 4metres,
again to attempt to alleviate weight from tree leaning on wall. Deadwood.
-T8 holly - Reduction in height by 3metres at The Manor House, 1 Bridge Street, Wellesbourne, Warwick CV35 9QR for Mr Iain Melvin
- 23/02659/TPO -T4 (Tag 1923) Scots pine in front of property No.5 and No.7 and T5 (Tag 1929) Scots pine in front of property No.9 - Remove.
-T18 (Tag 1958) beech - The crown needs to be reduced from approx 6metres in diameter, to 2metres at 1-39 Yew Tree Gardens, Henley-In-Arden, Warwickshire B95 5HP for Helen Blyth.
- 23/02948/TPO -T1 oak - Crown lift to provide a 2metre clearance over footpath and a 5.2metre clearance over the adjacent road to prevent any further damage to the tree from passing HGV movements at Woodyard Atherstone Airfield, Atherstone-on-Stour for Certas Energy UK Ltd.
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Elizabeth House, Church Street,
Tel: 01789 267575
Back to news listing