STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/02451/FUL Construction of a rear access staircase to first floor (application for Certificate of Lawfulness submitted under Class G permitted development for change of use of upper floors to 2 flats) at 30 Meer Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QB for Dr Yue Guo
- 21/02022/LBC Install an Electric Vehicle Charging pod at The Pump House, Bishopton Lane, Bishopton, CV37 9QY for Mr James Hall
- 21/02124/LBC Single storey extension to enlarge existing kitchen, new feature window to master bedroom, replacement windows and chimney repairs at Langland House, Farnborough Road, Radway, Warwick, CV35 0UN for Mrs S Crunmmett
- 21/01879/FUL Single storey extension to enlarge existing kitchen, new feature window to master bedroom, replacement windows and chimney repairs at Langland House, Farnborough Road, Radway, CV35 0UN for Mrs S Crunmmett
- 21/02725/LBC Internal alterations to the utility and to form a studio/bedroom in the roof space, including new rooflights - and replacement of the south-east side windows - all in the 2003 rear wing extension at Cleavers, Church Lane, Welford-on-Avon, CV37 8EL for Mr Phil Wright
- 21/02686/LBC Proposed single storey rear extension, replacement windows and door, retrospective electric vehicle charge point with associated internal and external works at Old Toft, Bridge Street, Fenny Compton, CV47 2XY for Mr and Mrs S Brierley
- 21/02665/LBC Convert existing garage into additional habitable accommodation and erection of new outbuilding at Red Barn, Alcester Road, Little Alne, Aston Cantlow, B95 6HW for Mr N Harsant
- 21/02691/LBC Install an air source heat pump to replace an old oil boiler at Partridge Barn, Shelfield, Alcester, B49 6JN for Mr Jeremy Bungey
- 21/02378/LBC Construction of single-storey extension to rear and side of the house. Create 2 new windows. Re-render to side elevation. Internal alterations. Associated landscaping and change to the driveway at Warren Farmhouse, Sambourne Lane, Sambourne, B96 6PL for Mrs T Kite
- 21/02642/FUL Single storey rear extension, rear pitched roof dormer, new side facing window, replacement windows and doors and internal re-modelling at 3 Bunkers Hill, Pillerton Hersey, Warwick, CV35 0QH for Ms Hewson
- 21/02322/LBC Demolition and redevelopment to create 5 no. retail units (class E) and an 148 bed hotel (use class C1) and other associated development. at 33-35 High Street, Unit 12 Bell Court, Stratford-upon-Avon, for Blue Coast Stratford LLP
- 21/02615/FUL Conversion of garage and alterations to openings at Little Thatch, East Street, Long Compton, CV36 5JT for Mrs Donna Forster
- 21/02659/LBC Replacement of windows at the front of the house at 1 Chapel Row, Chapel Street, Welford-on-Avon, CV37 8PZ for Mr Jon Ratcliff
- 21/02549/LBC Repairs to timber frame, finial and barge board to the rear of 1 Devon house at 1 Devon House, Church Road, Long Itchington, CV47 9PW for Lorraine Ash
- 21/02618/LBC Works of repair to the agricultural / farm buildings associated with Park Farm. Majority of the works involve repairs to the roofs, but there are also timber frame repairs and brickwork repairs at Park Farm, Village Green, Preston-on-Stour, CV37 8NG for Mr Darren Mullet
- 21/02655/LBC Removal of modern fixtures and finishes and repair of plaster joinery and second floor windows at 16 Sheep Street, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4AF for Dr. John Williams
- 21/02635/FUL Proposed single storey kitchen extension at The Grange, The Slade, Fenny Compton, Southam, CV47 2YB for Mrs Sarah Whitthread
- 21/02639/FUL Proposed north extension to the Farmhouse at The Grange, The Slade, Fenny Compton, Southam, CV47 2YB for Mrs Sarah Whitthread
- 21/02653/FUL Demolition of existing annexe and erection of an open market dwelling with all associated works, revision to scheme considered by application 21/01252/FUL at Beech House, Norton Grange, Little Kineton, CV35 0DP for Mr John Butler
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to the Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 21/02321/FUL Demolition and redevelopment to create 5 no. retail units (class E) and an 148 bed hotel (use class C1) and other associated development at 33-35 High Street, Unit 12 Bell Court, Stratford-upon-Avon, for Blue Coast Stratford LLP
- 21/02620/FUL Change of use from farm store and farm rest room to dog consultancy/behaviouralist facility and dog groomers. Affecting public right of way at Grove Farm, Stratford Road, Ettington, CV37 7NX for Mr and Mrs Coldicott
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- T1 oak - Reduce and reshape by up to 3 metres and lift lower branches to a height of 5metres. Also remove large branches within crown canopy that have failed at 147 Malthouse Lane, Earlswood, B94 5SB for Mr Lisle Maiden
- T10 blue cedar - reduction east side of the canopy of 2 metres approximately 15%.
- G4, willow or beech tree - unknown which tree to Fell, retain tree with tag 001944.
- G5, lime and birch - to reduce south and north by 2 metres and balanced.
- G6, x2no. Douglas fir and lime - no.1947 Douglas Fir east side reduce by 3 metres and balanced, no.1948 Thin by approximately 5%.
- T18 beech - Crown reduction to the south side of canopy spread by reduction of approximately 20% and balanced at 1-39 Yew Tree Gardens, Henley-In-Arden, B95 5HP for Blyth
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to Planning Development, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX or by email: Planning.firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the Council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.