STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/02332/FUL Temporary art installation (October 2019 to November 2020): tree sculpture by Ariel Schlesinger at Compton Verney House Estate Compton Verney Warwick CV35 9HZ for Compton Verney House Trust
- 19/02317/FUL Proposed erection of 2 dwellings and associated landscaping and access improvements at Avonfield Mill Lane Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 6BJ for Mr & Mrs Clive and Anne Hicks
- 19/02072/LBC Repairs to bridge including insertion of helibars to cracks in arch barrels, piers and abutments, replacement of missing bricks and 25no. balusters to match existing, repair and rebedding of existing loose parapet copings, and repointing of missing and loose mortar joints at Wootton Bridge Stratford Road Wootton Wawen for Mr Hamidriza Qasemi
- 19/02171/FUL Renovation to exisiting property to include replacing all windows with new timber leaded double glazed windows to match existing colour black. Chimneys are subsiding and are to be rebuilt Internal alterations to include providing a ground floor accessible kitchen and accessible shower wet room, first floor bathroom and en-suite. Two storey extension at the rear of the property providing an accessible dining room and master bedroom at Fernbank Boat Lane Welford-On-Avon CV37 8EN for Mr Anthony Higley
- 19/02219/FUL Raise ridge height of dwelling and adjoined garage with addition of rooflights, single storey gable extension to front, removal of glass entrance porch and fenestration changes throughout at Noleham Brook Farm Bungalow Braggington Lane Dorsington Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 8BB for Ms Caroline Furby
- 19/02109/FUL New Access to field at Land Opposite Whitemoor Farmhouse Whitemoor Lane Sambourne for The Coventry Dioceson
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01925/FUL An erection of a 2m high fence alongside the A4189 highway on the boundary of the property. Affecting public right of way at Whitley Cottages Whitley Hill Henley-In-Arden B95 5DJ for Mr Rob Hawkins
- 19/02317/FUL Proposed erection of 2 dwellings and associated landscaping and access improvements. Affecting public right of way at Avonfield Mill Lane Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 6BJ for Mr & Mrs Clive and Anne Hicks
- 19/02002/FUL Divide single dwelling house into two dwellings. Affecting public right of way at Christmas Hill Farm Gaydon Road Bishops Itchington CV47 2QY for Robinson-Smith
- 19/02109/FUL New Access to field. Affecting public right of way at Land Opposite Whitemoor Farmhouse Whitemoor Lane Sambourne for The Coventry Dioceson
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD2)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below. The development does not accord with the provisions of the development plan in force in the area in which the land to which the application relates is situated:
- 19/02062/FUL Demolition of three agricultural barns (each approved for the conversion to a dwelling under reference 19/00119/COUQ) and construction of three traditionally designed dwellings at Bascote Lodge Farm Pudding Bag Lane Bascote CV47 2DT for Mr & Mrs Nicholas Morley
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/02406/TPO -T1 ash - Prune overhanging branches by approximately 3metres to property boundary of 3 Corelli Close, to balance crown at Land to the north Of 3 Corelli Close Stratford-upon-Avon for Mr George Laidlaw
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.