Also in this section
- Planning & Building
- Broadview Energy Limited Proposed Wind Farm
- Building Regulations
- Conservation & Design
- Land Charges/Searches
- Planning & Building General Information
- Planning Applications
- Planning FAQ's
- Planning Policy
- Planning Weekly Lists
- Self Build Register of Interest
- Shottery Development
- Trees & Landscape
How do I complain about unauthorised development?
If you think that a development is taking place without proper authorisation or contrary to conditions placed on a planning permission, you can request an investigation by:
- phoning our Planning Enforcement Team on 01789 260367/260326;
- writing to the Planning Enforcement Team at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford upon Avon CV37 6HX; or
- e-mailing us using this link.
You will need to give as many details as possible, including the location of the site and a description of the development taking place.
We will take your name and address so that we can keep you informed of progress.
Your identity will be kept confidential, however, and will not be disclosed.