Our website has changed!

Please upgrade your account to take advantage of our new features.

It only takes a moment and you only have to do this once!

Upgrade Now No thanks, remind me next time

You have an unverified account!

Verify your existing account with us by clicking the link we sent
you in the confirmation email.

Don't worry if you lost the email. We can send you another one.

Resend verification email
No thanks, I can find my email

Please login

Sorry your details are incorrect.
Please try again.

forgot your password?
Not already registered?

Create new account
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Welcome! Sign in or register

Parking System Maintenance

Our parking system is currently undergoing essential maintenance to improve the service we provide. As a result, the following services are currently unavailable via that system:

  • Payments
  • Appeals

We are working to ensure full availability is restored as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

For urgent enquiries, please call our office on 01789 267575.

How do I complain about unauthorised development?

If you think that a development is taking place without proper authorisation or contrary to conditions placed on a planning permission, you can request an investigation by:

  • phoning our Planning Enforcement Team on 01789 260367/260326;
  • writing to the Planning Enforcement Team at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford upon Avon CV37 6HX; or
  • e-mailing us using this link.

You will need to give as many details as possible, including the location of the site and a description of the development taking place.

We will take your name and address so that we can keep you informed of progress.

Your identity will be kept confidential, however, and will not be disclosed.