Also in this section
- Planning Applications
- 1APP Standard Application Form
- Amending Your Plans
- Design and Access Statements
- Enplanner Online Toolkit
- Environmental Impact Assessment Screening Opinions
- Householder Planning
- Planning Application Alerts
- Planning Applications Advice
- Planning Committees
- Planning Conditions and Fees
- Planning Forms and Fees
- Policy Background
- Signs and Adverts
- Your Information & Personal Data
Planning Policy Background
The Development Plan for the area guides where new homes, jobs and facilities should be provided. The law also makes it clear that decisions on planning applications should be made in line with policies in the Development Plan unless strong reasons justify otherwise.
At the present time the Development Plan for Stratford-on-Avon District comprises:
- the 'saved' policies from the expired District Local Plan Review and
- the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) and Guidance (PPG).
Please use the link to the Planning Policy page to find out more on the District Local Plan, the emerging Core Strategy other Development Plan Documents, Neighbourhood Plans and related policy information and supporting evidence.
For further information please contact the Planning Policy team on 01789 260304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org