Also in this section
- Weekly List - 23 March 2015 (109KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 16 March 2015 (88KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 9 March 2015.pdf (131KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 2 March 2015.pdf (65KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 23 February 2015 (98KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 16 February 2015.pdf (140KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 09 February 2015 (92KB PDF)
- Appeals Info wc 19 Dec 2014 (61KB PDF)
- Appeals Info wc 4 November 2013 (43KB PDF)
- Appeals Info 5 September 2013 to 4 November 2013 (58KB PDF)
- Appeals Info 28 June 2013 to 5 Sept 2013 (65KB PDF)
- Appeals info 15-05-13 to 27-06-13 (50KB PDF)
- Help with PDFs
Weekly Lists of Planning Applications
Information on this page covers how to view:
- planning applications received (including weekly lists)
- planning application decisions
- planning and enforcement appeals received
- planning and enforcement appeal decisions
- planning committee meetings
All Planning Applications received by the Council may be viewed from the website. (See Weekly Lists below.)
They can also be seen electronically at Elizabeth House, Stratford-upon-Avon during normal office hours:
8.45 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Wednesday and
8.45 am to 5.00 pm Thursday and Friday.
To save the inconvenience of travelling to Elizabeth House, a copy of the submitted plan(s) have also been forwarded to the local Parish Council.
If you wish to make representations about an application please write to:
Planning Manager (Applications and Committee), Planning Services, Stratford-on-Avon District Council, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6HX
Or alternatively email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the website.
Weekly Lists of valid applications received
See also online Planning Applications - Weekly Lists for up to date information.
See Planning Applications On-line for up to date information about planning application decisions.
Planning and Enforcement Appeals and Decisions
The lists below cover new Planning and Enforcement appeals received, appeal decisions and information about current appeal inquiries. (Some pages may be blank if there are no items to report in any listed week.
For further information about planning and enforcement appeals e-mail:
Planning Committee meetings
To view information about Planning Committee meetings, including meeting agendas, minutes and decisions, please go to the Council Committee pages via the links below:
You can also download an information leaflet below if you want to speak about an application at a committee.
Public Involvement in Planning leaflet
For further information please contact us on 01789 260304 or by email at email@example.com or by fax on 01789 260306.