Also in this section
- Planning & Building
- Broadview Energy Limited Proposed Wind Farm
- Building Regulations
- Conservation & Design
- Land Charges/Searches
- Planning & Building General Information
- Planning Applications
- Planning FAQ's
- Planning Policy
- Planning Weekly Lists
- Self Build Register of Interest
- Shottery Development
- Trees & Landscape
- Weekly List 20 February 2017 (365KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 13 February 2017 (227KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 06 February 2017 (311KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 30 January 2017 (189KB PDF)
- Weekly List - 23 January 2017 (266KB PDF)
- Appeals Info wc 19 Dec 2014 (61KB PDF)
- Appeals Info wc 4 November 2013 (43KB PDF)
- Appeals Info 5 September 2013 to 4 November 2013 (58KB PDF)
- Appeals Info 28 June 2013 to 5 Sept 2013 (65KB PDF)
- Appeals info 15-05-13 to 27-06-13 (50KB PDF)
- Help with PDFs
Weekly Lists of Planning Applications
Information on this page covers how to view:
- planning applications received (including weekly lists)
- planning application decisions
- planning and enforcement appeals received
- planning and enforcement appeal decisions
- planning committee meetings
All Planning Applications received by the Council may be viewed from the website (see Weekly Lists below).
They can also be seen electronically at Elizabeth House, Stratford-upon-Avon during normal office hours:
8:45 am to 5:15 pm Monday to Wednesday and
8:45 am to 5:00 pm Thursday and Friday.
To save the inconvenience of travelling to Elizabeth House, a copy of the submitted plan(s) have also been forwarded to the local Parish Councils.
If you wish to make representations about an application please write to:
Planning Manager (Applications and Committee), Planning Services, Stratford-on-Avon District Council, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX
Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection on the website.
Weekly Lists of Valid Applications Received
See also online Planning Applications - Weekly Lists for up to date information.
See Planning Applications On-line for up to date information about planning application decisions.
Valid Appeals Received and Appeal Decisions
These can be viewed on The Planning Portal by following the link:-
Planning Committee meetings
To view information about Planning Committee meetings, including meeting agendas, minutes and decisions, please go to the Council Committee pages via the links below:
For further information please contact us on 01789 260304 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on 01789 260306.