Also in this section
- Planning & Building
- Broadview Energy Limited Proposed Wind Farm
- Building Regulations
- Conservation & Design
- Land Charges/Searches
- Planning & Building General Information
- Planning Applications
- 1APP Standard Application Form
- Amending Your Plans
- Design and Access Statements
- Enplanner Online Toolkit
- Environmental Impact Assessment Screening Opinions
- Householder Planning
- Planning Application Alerts
- Planning Applications Advice
- Planning Committees
- Planning Conditions and Fees
- Planning Forms and Fees
- Policy Background
- Signs and Adverts
- Your Information & Personal Data
- Planning FAQ's
- Planning Policy
- Planning Weekly Lists
- Self Build Register of Interest
- Shottery Development
- Trees & Landscape
Welcome to the Council's E-Planning pages
Planning Application Online services
This information is updated daily on weekdays:
View Planning Consultees - Consultees must log in using their username and password to access previous history and/or make comments on planning applications.
If you do not have or have forgotten your username and password, please contact email@example.com.
Submit Your Application Online via the national planning portal website
Enforcement Complaints Enquiry Form
This link below is operated by The Stratford Observer Newspaper and will take you to all of the Press Notices issued for the past 12 Months.
Important - please read
Before using the E-Planning System you must read the Copyright Notice below and click on the link on the right to view the limitations of the current E-Planning System to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these limitations.
Planning application information submitted to the Council is protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use material, which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Notes on viewing Planning Applications on line:
Current and previous Planning applications: view details of Planning applications being considered by the Council as well as some Planning history. You can also monitor the progress of an application, submit comments about the application, search a constantly updated list of applications received and decided each week, view details of some historic applications, and view property details by reference to a map.
* Please note, to view Planning appeals please click on the above link and choose the desired option from the 'Appeal Status' drop down list.
Planning decisions: view lists and details of decisions made on Planning applications.
Weekly lists: view lists of planning applications received, applications decided and planning appeals both received and decided along with dates for hearings and inquiries.
Stratford-on-Avon District Council reserves the right to remove or not display certain planning application information for confidentiality or other reasons. This may include sensitive personal or financial information or documents containing details of protected species. It also includes the telephone number, email address or signatures of applicants.
Notes on submitting Planning Applications on line:
We encourage you to submit your planning application on-line via the national planning portal web-site.
If you prefer to fill in your applications by hand, you can also download copies of Planning forms to print, complete and return by visiting the Download 1APP Forms page.
All applications are displayed on the Council's website. If there is any personal, financial or sensitive data within any of the submitted information which you do not want to be displayed on the website it is important that you mark this clearly as 'Confidential and not for display on website'.
For further information on how we manage your personal data during the planning application process please read our terms and conditions.
Extension of Time Agreements
Following the publication of the Planning Practice Guidance, the Local Planning Authority will offer an Extension of Time Agreement for minor and other applications in the following circumstances:
- If you have made a pre-application enquiry with the Local Planning Authority and carried out pre-application enquiries with consultees we have advised, and something unforeseen arises during your application process
- If your application requires a S106 Agreement
- If it transpires that your application needs to be determined at committee
- If your application has taken 21 days or more to validate from the date of submission, is a valid submission on receipt by the Local Planning Authority, and amended plans are required in order to make the proposal acceptable which cannot be received and dealt within the eight week application period. This is only in situations where the principle of development is acceptable. Where the principle of development is not acceptable an extension of time will not be entered into.
In all other circumstances, the Local Planning Authority will continue to determine applications in accordance with the Advice Note for Planning agents and applicants - April 2013
The reception in Elizabeth House provides a frontline customer service and general advice about Planning applications and the Planning process.
The reception is open as follows:
Monday to Wednesday: 8.45 am to 5.15 pm
Thursday, Friday: 8.45 am to 5.00 pm
For further information please contact by: telephone 01789 260304, by email firstname.lastname@example.org