Copying Charges for Planning Documents
Photocopies- plans and other documents
- A3/A4 copies - 10p per side
Copies of plans and documents can be made for research and to read at a more convenient time and place. Such copies are made under Section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Unless the Act provides a relevant exception to Copyright, the copy must not be copied (traced or redrawn) without the prior permission of the Copyright Holder.
Notices of Decision
Planning Notices of Decision are now charged at the standard photocopying rates given above.
Many Notices of Decision can be seen on our website by following:
- 'Planning' - 'Planning Applications' - 'View Current and Previous Planning Applications'.
- This will bring you to a search screen, where you can enter the part or all of the reference number of the decision you wish to see, e.g. enter 07/00001/FUL or just 07/0001.
- Press search and application information should appear.
- Click on the 'Associated Documents' tab and then click on 'View Documents'. This should bring up a list of documents, including the notice of Decision, if available on the web-site.
- Click on 'View' to look at any item listed.
Requests for Notices of Decision and other planning documents will normally be met within 48 hours of receiving your request. It is always advisable to telephone (01789 260303) to ensure that files and documents can be made available to you.
A4 SiteMap Ordnance Survey Extracts
- 6 x Block Plan @ 1:500 scale - £10.00
- 6 x Site Location Plan @ 1:1250 scale - £20.00
- 6 x Site Location Plan @ 1:2500 scale - £20.00 (excluding Stratford Town, Studley and areas outside of our district, which are £55.00 as they are larger urban area maps)
- Additional Copies are charged at £0.25 per copy
Maps are created through an online system provided by the National Map Centre. These maps can be provided for any area in the UK and can be for any purpose. The extracts are covered by Crown Copyright and must not be copied.
For further information please contact us on 01789 260303 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on 01789 260306.