Also in this section
- Planning Applications
- 1APP Standard Application Form
- Amending Your Plans
- Design and Access Statements
- Enplanner Online Toolkit
- Environmental Impact Assessment Screening Opinions
- Householder Planning
- Planning Application Alerts
- Planning Applications Advice
- Planning Committees
- Planning Conditions and Fees
- Planning Forms and Fees
- Policy Background
- Signs and Adverts
- Your Information & Personal Data
Amending Your Planning Application and/or Permission
You may need to amend the proposed plans in your planning application or amend the approved plans for your planning permission. Some minor changes can be dealt with as amendments to your plans, while more significant changes may need to take the form of a new application. The Council's guidelines on amending plans are available as advice but may be subject to revision.
Non-material amendments to existing planning permissions
Click here for new forms and related fee information.
For further information please contact us on 01789 260304 or by email at email@example.com or by fax on 01789 260306.