Also in this section
- Planning Applications
- 1APP Standard Application Form
- 1APP Validation Checklist
- Download 1APP Forms
- Amending Your Plans
- Design and Access Statements
- Enplanner Online Toolkit
- Environmental Impact Assessment Screening Opinions
- Householder Planning
- Planning Application Alerts
- Planning Applications Advice
- Planning Committees
- Planning Conditions and Fees
- Planning Forms and Fees
- Policy Background
- Signs and Adverts
- Your Information & Personal Data
1APP The National Standard Application Form
What is 1APP?
- The aim of 1APP is to streamline the planning system. To make life easier for applicants, 1APP is a single set of standard planning application forms. Local authorities are unable to amend the forms.
- 1APP supersedes all previous planning application forms from 6 April 2008 and is the only legal method of submitting a planning and related application for all types of consent except for Minerals and Building Control.
- The form provides a consistent format and set of questions to help make the process of applying for planning permission more straightforward for applicants.
- The form can be used for most types of planning applications and will help to deliver greater transparency, consistency and efficiency in the planning system.
The Planning Portal Online Applications service
Stratford-on-Avon District Council has gone live with 1APP for applications submitted electronically via the planning portal. There are distinct advantages to be gained by completing the form online and applying electronically.
The intelligent nature of the web-forms should mean it is quicker and easier for you to complete the forms online because you will only be asked questions which are relevant to your application.
The aim is to encourage new ways of working within the planning service which will support an almost paperless system.
What do the paper forms look like?
There is still be an option to complete and submit paper copies of an application form. The new forms are already available online. If you know which form you need you can down load it from the 1APP forms page together with the relevant help text for each form.
For further information please contact us on 01789 260304 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on 01789 260306.