STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/00271/FUL Please refer to PREAPP /00200/18. Permission is sought to retain the fence bordering the road at Rose Cottage, Southam Road, Priors Marston, Warwickshire, CV47 7RQ. This fence was erected in February 2016 following storm damage. The fence replaced an identical fence of the same height, appearance and wooden construction. The original identical fence has been in place for a minimum of 10 years as evidenced by images from Google Street View (enclosed) taken on or before 2009. In addition to retaining the fence, permission is sought to plant 2 rows of mixed hawthorn and blackthorn for the full length of the fence set 200mm apart. This would conform to advice provided by Conservation Officer Robert Parker-Gulliford on January 11th 2019 at Rose Cottage, Southam Road, Priors Marston, CV47 7RQ for Mr Timothy Franklin
- 19/00365/LBC New signage and lighting at Crown Inn, Crown Street, Harbury, CV33 9HE for Enterprise Inns
- 19/00197/FUL Two-storey side extension and two and one-storey rear extension along with a new garage and ground floor rear infill extension with minor internal changes at Cotswold House, Campden Hill, Ilmington, CV36 4JF for Mr Plant
- 19/00301/FUL Single storey side extension, installation of a new rooflight in existing roof and removal/modification to existing chimney at Manor Stables, Main Street, Moreton Morrell, CV35 9AL for Mrs Jill Kay
- 19/00363/ADV New signage and lighting at Crown Inn, Crown Street, Harbury, CV33 9HE for Enterprise Inns
- 19/00413/LBC Replace 3 no. windows with deeper windows at The Driftway, Temple Grafton, Alcester, B49 6NS for Mr Sam Godding
- 19/00378/FUL Demolition of detached garage and single storey extension to rear, construction of single storey attached garage to side, construction of single and two-storey extension to rear, replacement of upvc windows with painted hardwood flush casement type, relocation of existing shed at 2 Peacock Lane, Tysoe, CV35 0SG for Mr & Mrs M Smart
- 19/00087/FUL Proposed 4 no. temporary trading units and information kiosk at The Baguette Barge, Bancroft Basin, Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6AT for Mr Colin Pike
- 19/00164/FUL Removal of dilapidated building and improvements to existing car parking layout at 46 Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LT for Mr John Elliott
- 18/03188/FUL Conversion, alteration, extension and partial rebuilding of Pool House to form single dwelling (alteration to 14. Pool House of 13/01140/FUL and 14/02968/VARY) to include the change of use of land for revised access/garden land to serve the Pool House at The Pool House, Oversley Castle, Wixford, Alcester, B49 6DH for Oversley Property Developments Ltd.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) ORDER 2010 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/00230/FUL Introduction of new farm access track, grassed area to replace former track and improved planting in place of yard hardstanding. Affecting public right of way at Coughton Lodge Farm, Sambourne Lane, Coughton, B49 SHT for Mr Oliver Stiley
- 18/03188/FUL Conversion, alteration, extension and partial rebuilding of Pool House to form single dwelling (alteration to 14. Pool House of 13/01140/FUL and 14/02968/VARY) to include the change of use of land for revised access/garden land to serve the Pool House. Affecting public right of way at The Pool House, Oversley Castle, Wixford, Alcester, B49 6DH for Oversley Property Developments Ltd
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and document(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.