STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01101/FUL Demolition of existing outworn extension. Proposed alterations and construction of extension to serve the existing dwelling at Ambercote, School Lane, Priors Marston, Southam, CV47 7RR for Mr Dek Messecar
- 19/00972/FUL Demolition of green house and attached cold frames to provide gravelled area and the repair, repointing and addition of capping to existing western garden wall at Halls Croft, Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BG for Mr Mt Ratcliffe
- 19/01110/FUL To increase the height of an existing shed by lifting existing roof, led flashing and raise brickwork by 7 courses at Harbury Windmill, Mill Lane, Harbury, Leamington Spa, CV33 9HP for Mr Jeremy Atkins
- 19/00905/LBC Removal of external hard cement render and replace perished stone, cut out remainder of cement mortar joints, defraze stone face, re-point in hydraulic lime mortar at Harbury Windmill, Mill Lane, Harbury, Leamington Spa, CV33 9HP for Mr Jeremy Atkins
- 19/00823/FUL Internal remodelling to later C19 / C20 additions of C18 listed building to form kitchen-diner, open plan staircase and utility room with replanned first floor landing, modified WC to incorporate shower and re-planned family bathroom. Addition of pitched roof at Cobweb Cottage, 38 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5AN for Ms Freda Margaret Dawn Kitchener
- 19/00824/LBC Internal remodelling to later C19 / C20 additions of C18 listed building to form kitchen-diner, open plan staircase and utility room with replanned first floor landing, modified WC to incorporate shower and re-planned family bathroom at Cobweb Cottage, 38 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5AN for Ms Freda Margaret Dawn Kitchener
- 19/00857/ADV Proposed non-illuminated fascia sign at 94 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5BY for Ms Evonne Sargent
- 19/01107/LBC Proposed replacement fascia sign at 94 High Street. Henley-in-Arden. B95 5BY for Ms Evonne Sargent
- 19/01148/ADV Acrylic lettering fixed flush to the existing timber fascia and new hanging panel to existing bracket at 8 Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6PX for Mr Lee Patten
- 19/01054/VARY Variation of condition no. 2 of planning permission reference 18/02418/FUL dated 06 November 2018 to re-site the carport closer towards the house. Original description of development: Sub-division of existing house to create two dwellings including alterations and extensions to the existing building; erection of two-bay car port; and other associated works at 21-22 Bull Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6DT for Sophie Foxon
- 19/00710/LBC Remove existing ATM and infill opening with brickwork apply render finish and paint to match existing. Remove existing night safe and infill opening with brickwork apply render finish and paint to match existing. Remove existing counter and walls made good to match existing. All existing Barclays signage to be removed and walls made good to match existing at 29 High Street, Alcester, B49 5AE for Barclays Bank Plc
- 19/01151/VARY Variation of condition 2 of planning permission 17/02617/FUL dated 17 November 2017 to allow the addition of two roof lights to south elevation of barn and the reinstatement 3. no infilled arrow slits to barn walls at The Post House, Bridge Street, Fenny Compton, Southam, CV47 2XY for Mr William Stevens
- 19/00973/LBC Demolition of green house and attached cold frames to provide gravelled area and the repair, repointing and addition of capping to existing western garden wall at Halls Croft, Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BG for Mr Mt Ratcliffe
- 19/01074/LBC Replace windows and doors to front and rear elevations, install 2 no. conservation rooflights at rear, internal works including exposure of fireplace, create new opening between lounge and dining rooms on ground floor, removal and insertion of partitions on first floor to relocate bathroom and create ensuite, and upgrading heating and electrics at 3 New Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6DB for Mr and Mrs Ian Barber
- 19/01155/FUL Demolition of existing concrete sectional garage and erection of replacement single-storey oak-framed garage and store at Woodcutters Cottage, Ladbroke, Southam, CV47 2DF for Mr & Mrs Bradley
- 19/01168/LBC Acrylic lettering fixed flush to the existing timber fascia and new hanging panel to existing bracket at 8A Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6PT for Mr Lee Patten
- 19/01043/VARY Variation in condition 2 of planning permission 18/01836/VARY dated 22.8.2018 to allow for the consideration of alternative plans which show alterations from facing brick to render on all elevations at Mowbray House, 6A Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7AE for Ms Zoe Ballinger
- 19/01182/FUL Conversion of existing garages to new reception room including new glazing and panelling to frontage, installation of glazed doors to courtyard elevation and the installation of roof lights to first floor space at Hillside Barn, Wormleighton Road, London End, Priors Hardwick, CV47 7SL for Mr & Mrs Miles
- 19/01066/LBC Repair works to building fabric affected by dry rot at Studley Castle, Castle Farm Road, Studley, B80 7AJ for Warner Leisure Hotels
- 19/01083/FUL Full application for the replacement of the existing white rendered bungalow with two Cotswold Natural Stone semi-detached dwellings at Vyvyan Place, Campden Hill, Ilmington, CV36 4LH for Mr & Miss R & M Wilkins
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (TREE PRESERVATION) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 (TPO)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/01202/TPO - ash: fell at Holloways, Shuckburgh Road, Priors Marston, Southam, CV47 7RS for Mr Tim Gulliver
- 19/01128/TPO - T844 poplar - Reduce to 10 metres and remove side branches. Structurally unsound. T845 T847 poplar - Remove large deadwood. T848 poplar - Reduce to 5 metres trunk as a wildlife resource. High risk of uprooting. T849-T858 poplar - Remove large deadwood at Priory Farm, Priory Court, Studley, B80 7BB for Marlow Consulting Ltd
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.