STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/00612/LBC Proposed erection of a single-storey two-and-a-half bay garage and garden store at Alderminster Lodge, Shipston Road, Alderminster, CV37 8NY for Mr and Mrs N Keegan
- 19/00055/LBC Conversion of redundant cart shed to holiday let, minor interior and exterior alterations at Bayards, Bridge Street, Fenny Compton, CV47 2XY for Mr & Mrs A Payne
- 19/00620/FUL Free standing black metal estate railings next to mansion at Compton Verney House Estate, Compton Verney, Warwick, CV35 9HZ for Compton Verney House Trust
- 19/00264/FUL Proposed new 4 bedroom two-storey dwelling on land adjacent to Plum Tree Cottage at Plum Tree Cottage, Vicarage Lane, Priors Marston, CV47 7RT for Mr Mark Robinson
- 19/00634/FUL Installation of timer front entrance gates and rear garden pergola structures (retrospective) at The Spinney, Church Street, Welford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8EJ for Mr D Sargent
- 19/00567/FUL Ventilation flue pipe at The Coffee Stop and Deli, Southam Street, Kineton, CV35 0LN for Mr Shah Hussain
- 19/00572/TEL56 A 20m monopole with 3 no. integrated antennas, 2 no. dishes (300mm); with 4 no. equipment cabinets and development ancillary thereto at Highway Verge, Seven Meadows Road, Stratford-upon-Avon for MBNL (EE Ltd and H3G UK Ltd)
- 19/00466/FUL Change of use of listed farmhouse and lower barn from B1 Business to 5 no. C3 Dwelling Houses and associated works at Chestnut Farm, Jill Lane, Sambourne for Mr Peter Walters
- 19/00477/LBC Change of use of listed farmhouse and lower barn from B1 Business to 5 no. C3 Dwelling Houses and associated internal and external works at Chestnut Farm, Jill Lane, Sambourne for Mr Peter Walters
- 19/00308/FUL Conversion of barn into 1 x 4-bed dwelling at Kingsmead Farm, Stratford Road, Wellesbourne, Warwick, CV35 9ES for Mr Simon Butterfield
- 19/00531/FUL Construction of a new replacement dwelling with outbuildings and associated terraces / access at The Meads, 79 Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7AF for Mr & Mrs Block
- 18/03474/FUL Installation of an outdoor, below ground hydro-therapy pool and associated apparatus at Hawkins House, 44 New Street, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4EN for Mr Neil Davis
- 19/00543/LBC Installation of external signs for the Falcon Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon at Falcon Hotel Ltd, Chapel Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HA for Mr Will Tasker
- 19/00498/FUL Resiting of garage to allow for the erection of a new dwelling and associated works (amended scheme to 18/02894/FUL) at Weston Close, Frog Lane, Welford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8EQ for Mr and Mrs Reckitt
- 19/00054/FUL Conversion of redundant cart shed to holiday let, minor interior and exterior alterations at Bayards, Bridge Street, Fenny Compton CV47 2XY for Mr & Mrs A Payne
- 19/00549/ADV Installation of external signs for the Falcon Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon at Falcon Hotel Ltd, Chapel Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HA for Mr Will Tasker
- 19/00454/FUL Erection of a single-storey extension to the rear of the property, converting rear of existing garage for WC at 55 Chapel Street, Wellesbourne, CV35 9QU for Ms Anna Withers
- 19/00609/FUL Extension to the rear at Tansey Hill, Old School Lane, Lighthorne, CV35 0AX for Mr and Mrs Eason
- 19/00601/FUL single-storey side extension at Meadow View Cottage, Pool Close, Chapel Street, Welford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon for Mr James Deacon
- 19/00269/FUL Open-sided wooden pergoda structure with covered roof at Escape Community Arts, The Old Slaughterhouse, Sheep Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6EE for Karen Williams
- 19/00293/LBC Conversion of agricultural barns to three dwellings; works to include removal of timber canopy and two metal sheds, construction of new link building, creation of gravelled courtyard, parking areas, new paths and re-surfacing of existing drive, removal of section of hedgerow and conifers on frontage along with re-grading of embankment to provide improved visibility splays at Old Dunnington Farm, Dunnington, Alcester, B49 5NU for The Trustees of Seymour Trust 2
- 19/00418/FUL Demolition of existing single-storey outbuilding and car port. Erection of single-storey annexe and garage. WG768 at Orchard Lodge, Dassett Road, Avon Dassett, CV47 2AY for Mr & Mrs Richardson
- 19/00588/LBC Repairs to internal timber staircase at 50-51 Church House, Village Road, Preston-on-Stour, CV37 8NG for Mr Iain Gilbey
- 19/00666/FUL A single-storey side extension and internal alterations at 1 Church Lane, Shottery, CV37 9HQ for Mr and Mrs Tony and Helen Stott
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) ORDER 2010 (DMOAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/00456/VARY Variation of Condition 4 of planning permission 15/03833/OUT, to substitute the approved access (drawing BMT/2105/110 P4) with a new access arrangement (drawing 18176-TPHW-5-SK005-A) at Land off Falkland Place, Temple Herdewyke for Smith/Mitchell
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT) REGULATIONS 2011
Notice is hereby given that the following reserved matters application has been granted permission dated 14 March 2019. The associated outline application (14/03579/OUT) granted permission dated 28 February 2017 was accompanied by an Environmental Statement:
- 17/03258/REM: Submission of Reserved Matters (access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) for 400 dwellings (Class C3), including open space, drainage works, highways works and all other associated work pursuant to planning permission 14/03579/OUT (Outline application (with all matters reserved (access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) for future determination) for the erection of up to 400 dwellings (Class C2/C3), up to 4,000m2 employment hub (Class B1(a)-(c)) and a community hub (Class A1-A5/B1(a)/C3/D1/D2). Provision of new open space including parks and amenity space. Upgrading of existing access junction and provision of new emergency access off Campden Road and associated infrastructure, engineering and landscaping works including a new pedestrian/cycle link from Campden Road to the Stratford Greenway, sustainable urban drainage systems and all ancillary enabling works including demolition of existing buildings and structures) dated 28 February 2017
- At: Long Marston Airfield, (predominantly The South Eastern Corner) Campden Road, Lower Quinton, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8LL
- For: CALA Homes (Midlands) Ltd
The application, plans and other documents submitted may be viewed via the council's website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, it can be viewed electronically during office hours at the District Council offices, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HX. Monday - Wednesday 8.45am to 5.15pm. Thursday - Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm.