STRATFORD-ON-AVON DISTRICT COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICES
THE PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 (LBAD1)
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission for development which affects the character or appearance of a Conservation Area or development which affects the setting of a Listed Building and/or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent in respect of the applications scheduled below:
- 19/00546/FUL Construction of a single storey front extension to form a new entrance and family area at 1 The Banks, Ash Lane, Bearley, CV37 0SP for Mr & Mrs Bloxham
- 19/00505/FUL Demolition of existing side extension and construction of new single storey extension, entrance gates and boundary wall; replacement staircase, fireplace and chimney pots at Mollys Lodge, Shipston Road, Little Wolford, CV36 5NR for Mr Adam Bewsey
- 19/00533/FUL Proposed two-storey side and rear extensions with single storey rear extension at 1 Churchside, Dorsington Road, Dorsington, CV37 8AX for Mrs Claire Matthews
- 19/00377/FUL Demolition of existing factory and office. Erection of nine town houses and apartments, new vehicular access to Prince Harry Road and associated site works at 221 High Street, Henley-in-Arden, B95 5BG for Mr John Clifford
- 19/00364/FUL Creation of additional access/dropped kerb to property at 8 Avenue Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UW for Mrs Louise Carr-Smith
- 19/00506/LBC Demolition of existing side extension and construction of new single storey extension, entrance gates and boundary wall; replacement staircase, fireplace and chimney pots at Mollys Lodge, Shipston Road, Little Wolford, CV36 5NR for Mr Adam Bewsey
- 19/00532/VARY Variation of condition number 2 (Approved drawings) and condition numbers 3 & 4 (Materials) of planning permission 18/00353/FUL (Erection of single storey pool building) VARY would add plans 2710 PL 06 REV C, 2710 PL 07 REV C, 2710 PL 08 REV E, 2710 PL 09 REV E to accommodate minor amendments to the previously approved building and the use of render on some elevations at Rainbow Farm, Bakers Farm Road, Barton-on-the-Heath, GL56 0PN for Ms Erin Eisenberg
- 19/00491/FUL Change of use of highway land to hold temporary markets up to 43 days per year (retrospective) at Bridge Street, Stratford-upon-Avon for Mr Tony Perks
- 19/00211/FUL Erection of a single storey 3 bedroom dwelling at Land at the Rear of 76 Maidenhead Road, Stratford-upon-Avon for Mr & Mrs Keiron Ferguson
- 19/00124/FUL Change of use of the Rectory from a C3 domestic dwelling/church office to a D1 non-residential multi-use church centre at The Rectory, 4 Park Lane, Southam, CV47 0JA for Vikki Bisiker
- 19/00536/FUL Proposed addition of a conservatory to previously approved garage conversion. New car port at 27 Church Street, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4AS for Mr and Mrs Roger Croft
- 19/00384/LBC Shopfront fascia sign matching existing adjacent shopfront fascia signs. Single hanging non-illuminated projecting sign. All signs with gold finish text on satin black backgrounds at 5-7 Wood Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 for Mr C Pragnell
- 19/00256/ADV Shopfront fascia sign matching existing adjacent shopfront fascia signs. Single hanging non-illuminated projecting sign. All signs with gold finish text on satin black backgrounds at 5-7 Wood Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 for Mr C Pragnell
- 19/00479/FUL Demolish air raid shelter, internal alterations, new dormer window and roof light, two-storey side extension to include garage and additional accommodation above, single storey extension to rear, new boundary wall, proposed dropped kerb to allow access to garage. Amendment to allow the addition of a first floor extension above garage to the side of property at 13 Holtom Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6DQ for Mr and Mrs C Tapsfield
- 19/00313/ADV Proposed fascia sign and projecting sign at 41 Wood Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 for Mr Piers Stidston
- 18/02244/FUL Demolition of existing garage and office and construction of one new dwelling at Land Rear of 225A High Street, Henley-in-Arden for Mr Matthew Jennings
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 (DMOAD2)
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made to Stratford-on-Avon District Council for Planning Permission in respect of the application(s) scheduled below. The development does not accord with the provisions of the development plan in force in the area in which the land to which the application relates is situated.
- 19/00450/FUL Demolition of existing buildings and erection of five new houses with car parking and retained site access at Tarsus Hotel and Restaurant, Daventry Road, Southam, CV47 for Mr Mustafa Seyfi
- 19/00337/FUL Change of use from agricultural land to the temporary siting of a Nordic Tipis, between the months of April till November, for the purposes of holding weddings at Hillside Farm, Great Wolford, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 5NQ for Mr William Wrench
Comments or representations on any of the applications listed above should be forwarded to the address below within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice. Please note that all comments received will be a matter of public record and will be made available for public inspection and will also be published on the council's website.
In the event of an appeal being lodged against a refusal of a householder application, any representations made about the application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no opportunity to comment at the appeal stage.
A copy of the above application(s), plan(s) and documents(s) may be viewed on our website at www.stratford.gov.uk/eplanning.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, they may be viewed electronically during normal office hours at Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. To save the inconvenience of travelling, a copy of the submitted plan(s) has also been forwarded to your local Parish Council, to whom you may refer.