Also in this section
- Leisure & Culture
- Activities for Adults
- Childrens Play Areas
- Clubs and Societies
- Holiday Activities
- Leisure Centres
- Activities at a Glance
- Community Sports Facilities
- Group Exercise Timetable
- Leisure Centre Fees and Charges
- Pool Timetables
- Shipston Leisure Centre
- Southam Leisure Centre
- Stratford Leisure Centre
- Studley Leisure Centre
- Local Events & Festivals
- Local Museums
- New look Stratford Leisure and Visitor Centre
- Passport to Excellence
- Rural Cinema (moving pictures)
- Sports Development
- Stratford-upon-Avon Markets
Stratford-on-Avon District Council is committed to providing quality leisure and sporting facilities for the local community.
The District's four leisure centres are owned by the Authority and are managed on our behalf by a professional leisure management company called Everyone Active.
Stratford on Avon District Council's role is to monitor the management arrangements of the four leisure centres to ensure that a high quality standard of service provision is provided. Stratford-on-Avon District Council works in partnership with Everyone Active to achieve this objective.
Our commitment is to make access to all our leisure centres as easy as possible.
- Swimming Pool Hoist
- Changing and toilet facilities for people with disabilities
- Lower counters at reception
- Induction loop at reception
- Accessible automatic entrance doors
- Lift to second floor at Stratford Leisure Centre
- Disabled Parking
To make a booking or request information regarding the Leisure Centre's activity programme please call or email the individual leisure centres, using the contact details below:
Stratford Leisure and Visitor Centre: telephone 01789 268826.
Studley Leisure Centre: telephone 01527 857161.
Southam Leisure Centre: telephone 01926 817788.
Shipston Leisure Centre: telephone 01608 662354.