Also in this section
- Getting private rented accommodation
- Home Choice Plus
- Home Choice Plus Allocations Policy changes
- Homelessness and threatened with homelessness
- Homelessness Prevention
- Housing Advice
- Housing Options
- Housing Strategy and Development
- Looking for a home
- Help With Staying Where You Are
- Homeless and Needing Support
- Low Cost Home Ownership
- Rented Accommodation
- Private Sector Housing
Looking for a home
Help with staying where you are
Would you prefer to stay where you are? There are many circumstances that we can help or advise you on and we may be able to help you overcome the reason for wanting to move.
Homeless and needing support and/or accommodation
Are you homeless or threatened with homelessness? We can advise you and, subject to eligibility, we may have a duty to find you accommodation.
Whether you are considering renting social or private housing, we can advise and assist you in many ways.
Low cost home ownership
You may be able to get financial help from the government to buy a home.
You could get: