Stratford Link Project is currently closed following an incident while the council carries out a review into its safety. The review commenced on 11 March 2019 and the council is hopeful it will be concluded soon.
While Stratford Link Project is closed, all help and support is continuing to be provided by the council's Rough Sleeper Engagement Officer and other providers, including:
- P3 Charity: housing-related floating support service to over 25s in Warwickshire: 0808 164 6220
- St Basils: housing-related floating support to those aged 16 to 25 in Warwickshire: text NEED ST BASILS to 62277 or Tel: 01789 332 540
- CGL (Change, Grow, Live): alcohol and drug treatment centre: 16 Court St, Leamington Spa, CV31 2BB Tel: 01926 353513
- Citizens Advice Bureau: 25 Meer Street, Stratford-upon-Avon. Tel: 01789 200136
- JobCentrePlus: Martin Raff House, Alcester Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9DA. Tel: 0345 604 3719