Our website has changed!

Please upgrade your account to take advantage of our new features.

It only takes a moment and you only have to do this once!

Upgrade Now No thanks, remind me next time

You have an unverified account!

Verify your existing account with us by clicking the link we sent
you in the confirmation email.

Don't worry if you lost the email. We can send you another one.

Resend verification email
No thanks, I can find my email

Please login

Sorry your details are incorrect.
Please try again.

forgot your password?
Not already registered?

Create new account
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Welcome! Sign in or register

Parking System Maintenance

Our parking system is currently undergoing essential maintenance to improve the service we provide. As a result, the following services are currently unavailable via that system:

  • Payments
  • Appeals

We are working to ensure full availability is restored as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

For urgent enquiries, please call our office on 01789 267575.

Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults

As a member of the Warwickshire Safeguarding Adults Board the Council is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of vulnerable adults and tackling abuse within local communities.

Reporting abuse

If you think that a vulnerable adult is being abused contact Warwickshire County Council's MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) on 01926 414144.

The County Council adult social care teams can offer advice and support to the person and/or their carers and, where necessary, arrange appropriate services.

Depending on the type of abuse you may wish to contact Warwickshire Police.

Who are vulnerable adults?

Many adults, because of illness or disability, may be unable to protect themselves from abuse. Vulnerable adults may be certain older people, people with learning disabilities, physically disabled people, people with mental ill-health or those with a short or long-term illness.

What is abuse?

Abuse can be defined in many ways however the terms most commonly used are:

  • physical;
  • emotional;
  • neglect;
  • sexual;
  • institutional;
  • verbal.

Who abuses and where does it happen?

Abuse happens in situations where one person in a relationship has more power than the other. In adult abuse cases this could be a vulnerable adult's paid or unpaid carer, a worker, relative, in fact almost anyone.

What is Stratford-on-Avon District Council doing?

The Council has developed a statement that seeks to minimise the risk of vulnerable adults with whom Council officers work and who may be experiencing abuse. It seeks to ensure that all staff can recognise the signs of potential abuse and are confident in taking appropriate steps to stop such abuse.

The Council offices in Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon are also a designated 'Safe Place' currently accessible as a refuge for anyone with a learning disability who feels at risk or unsafe.

Useful information

Warwickshire County Council Safeguarding Children

Warwickshire County Council Safeguarding Adults

Warwickshire Police Safeguarding Adults