Also in this section
- AV Systems Tender (4732KB PDF)
- Bidder Query Log & Clarifications (350KB PDF)
- Elizabeth House Floor Plan (660KB PDF)
- Moat Lane Ground Floor Plan (477KB PDF)
- Moat Lane Ground Floor Small Power Layout (440KB PDF)
- Moat Lane First Floor Plan (503KB PDF)
- Moat Lane First Floor Small Power Layout (813KB PDF)
- Moat Lane Second Floor Plan (477KB PDF)
- Moat Lane Second Floor Small Power Layout (795KB PDF)
- Moat Lane Power Schedule (3585KB PDF)
- Help with PDFs
Current Tender Opportunities
Please find detailed below a list of current tender opportunities:
C0219 Housing First Model for Single Homeless Citizens with Complex Needs in eight Council Areas
Birmingham City Council is leading a tender process with:
- Coventry City Council
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- Wolverhampton City Council
And invites organisations to tender for the provision of Housing First Model for Single Homeless Citizens with Complex Needs based on three hubs: Coventry and Stratford, Birmingham and Solihull, and the Black Country. Any single organisation can be awarded up to two lots. The contract will be for a period of just over 12 months to 31st April 2016.
The Councils welcomes consortium bids to deliver this service. Any tender for this service made as a consortium should be submitted by the lead organisation.
The contract value will be in the region of £125,000 per lot.
If you are interested in quoting please click on the following link to access Birmingham City Council's tender Portal:-.
https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc/ and submit your details to register as a bidder. We will send you a log on and password so you can download the Invitation to Tender document and supporting information; your completed ITT should be returned by 1200hr on 16th February 2015 using the tender Portal.
Closing date 1200hr 16th February 2015.
Location: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Stratford-on-Avon, Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton
Sector: Social care support