Also in this section
- Performance 2008/09 (358KB PDF)
- Performance 2009/10 (288KB PDF)
- Performance 2010/11 (230KB PDF)
- Performance Report 2011/12 (100KB PDF)
- Year End 2012-13 Performance Report (84KB PDF)
- 2013/14 Year End Performance Report (27KB PDF)
- Appendix A (Corporate Strategic Indicators) 27-07-2015 (183KB PDF)
- Cabinet Report 27-07-2015 (91KB PDF)
- Help with PDFs
Improvement and Performance
Managing performance is about practical ways of improving how we do things. Its main purpose is to deliver better quality services to local people.
Performance monitoring is an ongoing process that is incorporated into the way our services are managed. We regularly monitor our performance so that we know what is happening over a period of time.
This information shows us that our performance is on track for achievement or where we are falling short of our targets and need to take corrective action.
The monitoring process is showing our commitment to continuous service improvement which requires services to be delivered in the most efficient, effective, and economic way possible.
Latest Performance Report:
Past Performance Reports:
Performance Report 2015/16
Performance Report 2014/15
Performance Report 2013/14
Performance Report 2012/13
Performance Report 2011/12
Performance Report 2010/11
Performance Report 2009/10
Performance Report 2008/09
Please contact the Performance Improvement and Review Team by email to email@example.com