Our website has changed!

Please upgrade your account to take advantage of our new features.

It only takes a moment and you only have to do this once!

Upgrade Now No thanks, remind me next time

You have an unverified account!

Verify your existing account with us by clicking the link we sent
you in the confirmation email.

Don't worry if you lost the email. We can send you another one.

Resend verification email
No thanks, I can find my email

Please login

Sorry your details are incorrect.
Please try again.

forgot your password?
Not already registered?

Create new account
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Welcome! Sign in or register

Parking System Maintenance

Our parking system is currently undergoing essential maintenance to improve the service we provide. As a result, the following services are currently unavailable via that system:

  • Payments
  • Appeals

We are working to ensure full availability is restored as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

For urgent enquiries, please call our office on 01789 267575.

Complaints about Councillors

Changes to the Complaints Procedure

The responsibility for considering complaints that a Councillor may have breached the Code of Conduct has moved to the Audit and Standards Committee of the Council. Standards for England (formerly the Standards Board for England) has been abolished.

What this means to you

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Councillor of the District Council or a Councillor of one of our Parish or Town Councils, you must submit your complaint to:

The Monitoring Officer
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Elizabeth House
Church Street
CV37 6HX

by using the Council's complaint form. The complaint form is available to view or download, is available as a paper copy in Reception at Elizabeth House, or a copy can be obtained by writing to the Monitoring Officer, or by phoning 01789 260400.

The Monitoring Officer will consider the complaint in accordance with the Arrangements for Dealing with Complaints of Councillor Misconduct.

The District Council's Code of Conduct is available here and can be downloaded. Most Parish Councils in the District Council's area have adopted the same version of the Code. Details of the version of the Code adopted by a Parish Council will be available from the Parish Clerk.